𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

10:30pm
By this time we were out of the restaurant and decided to drive to a house party one of his friends were having in Flatbush.

He holds my hand and walks up the steps behind me while a couple of people watched. Their eyes literally locked on us. Once we walk in, heads turning.

"Yo Pop!"

"ITS POP!"

"YO WOO!"

This man knew everyone. He dapped up like twelve guys just while we were standing in the doorway.

"This ya girl?" One guy asks him before looking down at me.

"Yeah woo, this is Ciela," Pop looks down at me and smiles, "One I been telling you about."

"Hi how you doing," I say.

"Wassup nice to meet you, I'm Trey. Come get situated though," He says before we follow him into the crowd.

"Pop!" A girl shouts before coming to hug him.

"Papi!" Another girl says, "I missed you!"

"These girls right here? My hearts. This is Riley and Kiara, who I was telling you bout." Pop smiles.

I could tell by his smile they meant a lot to him.

"Wassup i'm Ciela," I introduce myself before I shake their hands.

"C'mon sis we gotta chop it up with you, I know you don't wanna be around this crazy ass bozo all day!" Kiara says making Trey and Pop laugh before grabbing my hand and leading me into the kitchen.

"You drink?" Riley asks me getting a solo cup out.

Good start..

"Nahhh," I shake my head sitting down at a chair, "Im boring I know," I laugh making them laugh.

"So juice, water?" She lists, "You sure you don't want nothing to like get lit? I can make you a bomb ass mimosa. Put a lil liquor in it if you want?" She laughs.

"Ima take a cup of ice water sis. I gotta get home soon to watch my little brother," I shake my head making them laugh.

"So wassup with you and Pop?" Kiara asks sitting on the counter. 

"Oh so we ain't introducing ourselves now? Yah just want the tea!" I laugh making them laugh.

"Pop been telling the whole gang about you since day one.You born and raised in Highbridge. And rep basically the whole caribbean fucking region. Valid already cause i'm jamaican too. Butttt wassup with you and Pop?" Kiara cracks up making me laugh.

"Right yah dating or what? I've been seeing and hearing for a couple of weeks like yah together," Riley says while getting ice from the refrigerator.

"Talking. Not in no rush to title anything or slap a name on what we got going on."

"You like him though? Like forreal forreal? Because he's had mad females do him grimey before and you know as his sisters.. we just want what's best for him," Kiara explains before drinking whatever was in her cup.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows, "What's not to like. He's different. Very caring. He's really like your ideal kinda dude you know?" I say before Riley gives me my cup, "He's a gentleman and a gangster. Double g," I laugh, "He's real raw and super outspoken. He's respectful. He's just a whole vibe. I really adore him. Like he just came out of nowhere and like.. he's just everything I could ever ask for. No complaints. He's perfect. A little too perfect," I trail off, "He don't cheat? He don't got no girlfriend? That's suspect!" I joke making them laugh.