Optimus Prime x Reader

I had a dream I updated this book and now I'm sad because I didn't but now I am so Yay
-

I was wandering the Autobot base, my pedes gently hitting the floor with a small 'clink' sound following me. Bright blue energon was splattered onto my chassis, every now and then I would wince.
"I'm back from my mission, sir." I told the Autobot leader. I heard a small gasp escape his dermas that were hidden from his mask.
"What happened?" His voice was soft, but full off clear concern.
"Don't worry about me, just give me my next mission."
"I'm afraid I can't do that." Optimus replied, "you're injured. You need to get this checked out and rest before heading out."
"No! I'm fine!" He sighed and gently picked me up, bringing me to the medical bay.
"Optimus, Ratchet isn't even here, you can't stop me!" I argued.
"You forget that I have been trained in the medical field just for situations like this." I gulped and glared as Optimus began to fix my wounds.

~

"Can I go now?" I asked Optimus.
"No, you must rest."
"But I feel fine!"
"You may feel fine, but the wound might open when you're on your mission."
I growled.
"What do I have to do to go on the mission?"
Optimus froze.
He looked nervous.
He was blushing.
"K-kiss me..." I tensed and looked up at him.
"What?"
"I... I would like it if you kissed me." He said.
"Wow, Optimus. Never knew you could ever make such a move." I teased him. He sighed and I gently pecked him.
"Now can I go?"
"You may.."
-
This was boring
281 words