Knockout x Neko!Reader ~REQUESTED~

REQUESTES BY~ @micharodriguez
I walked around the Decepticon base, staring at a fish that had been curious outside. I pounced on the window, but just hit my nose hard.
"Owwww..." Knockout saw me and laughed.
"You're so cute sometimes." He was leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed. Dang that posture.
"Leave mew alone..." my ears went back once I realized I meowed.
"Awww did the little kitty cat meow? Cute!" He went over and started to pet me. I couldn't hold back the purrs. I hummed in pleasure and sat down, rubbing against Knockout.
"Oh, you like this, don't you?" He smirked. I blushed and nodded. Knockout made me face him, then pressed his lips to mine. My eyes widened and I felt my face get hotter by the second. (That's not the only thing that got hotter by the second...)
"KO!" I gasped. Knockout smirked and smiled sweetly yet somehow evilly at the same time.
"Oh, kitten, you know you are all mine..." he whispered. I rested my head against his chest plate, a blush on my cheeks.
"Knockout?" I started. "Can you kiss me again?" He did so, and I kissed back with passion. He hummed in surprise. Once we pulled back, a little Rumble was at the door.
"I was waiting for you two to get together!" I chased him out as if he was a mouse, then yelped when someone pulled me back by my tail.
"Y/n, just leave him." I felt his lips on mine again and smiled.

~
This was so short I'm so sorry. I hope you liked it, anyway! :)
266 words