Jazz x Overheated!Reader x Prowl ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the magnificent~ UT_Girl666

The sun shined into the Autobot base, heating up the base even more. It was very hot in the base and the others took their chance to have their cold drinks today, such as coolant liquid. I happily drank the blue liquid, but it did not cool me down enough like it did for the others. I was still just as hot as before.

"Optimus, are you sure we don't have a fan or something?" 

I'd ask the leader, who would shake his head. It angered me that we didn't have other sources available to cool down with.

If you couldn't tell, I hated the heat. It just boiled my circuits and made me very slow, especially when battling Decepticreeps.

The very thought of the horrible temperature made me feel sick.

My processor would get all foggy and I couldn't battle without dying for a fact.

"You think it might be a bit too hot in here for Y/n to handle?" Said Prowl to Jazz. Jazz thought about the harsh situation and frowned.

"I don't believe so. She can't stand even a bit of heat. She's always been a cold-type of bot." 

The two mechs decided to confront me to see if they could help me in any way, and I couldn't think of a way they could. 

But I did enjoy both of their company.

"W-wait, before you both g-go, could you maybe not go?" My vocal box was heating up fast, I could tell, my voice kept glitching. Jazz and Prowl held the same expression: surprise.

"I'll be more than happy too, what about you?" Jazz said.

"Me too. I love your company!" 

My already blue face probably grew more blue.

"Can you two sit next to me?" I spoke slowly to not have another glitch-attack.

The two gladly sat next to me on the metal bench. The bench wasn't that long, so we were all shoulder-to-shoulder. Jazz sat on my left while Prowl my right.

"Should we be this close? We could be warming you up without knowing-"

I stopped Prowl's words with a simple "yes". 

He didn't know how to respond to the answer, but then the two mechs jumped in fright when I suddenly toppled over, letting Jazz wrap his servos around my waist to make sure I won't fall over completely.

"S-Sorry, I'm just..I'm dizzy." 

Jazz and Prowl adjusted me so my head was rested upon Jazz's legs and my legs rested on Prowl's. Jazz stroked my cheek with his thumb, making me relax.

"You know what I've notic-no-noticed? I'm not that hot anymore." The boys gave me a smirk as they both gave each other looks.

"Y/n, can we tell you something?"

"No, show you something." 

I bit my lip a little and nodded, curious of what the cute boys wanted to show me.

Just as I was going to speak, Jazz kissed my cheek, Prowl kissed my other cheek. I couldn't help but let out a surprised squeak.

"You both...-"

Prowl kissed my dermas tenderly and Jazz pressed his dermas to my neck. I breathed in and sighed a little, a blue blush spreading across my face.

I could feel myself getting hotter.

"I-I...love you both too."

-

What was this

536 words