Astrotrain x Triple Changer!Femme!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the legendary~ NightmarePredacon

I was traveling with Astrotrain through a cold arctic area. I was growing slower and slower by the second from the cold.

"A-Astro..." Astrotrain stopped walking and turned to look at me.

"Come on, if you're so cold then just transform to warm yourself up." I shivered and tried to transform into my A/M/O (Alt mode 1), but I was too cold to transform. I shivered violently and that's when Astrotrain finally decided to do something. He walks towards me and gently wrapped his arms around me. He looked annoyed, but wanted to help.
"Thanks, Astro...." I felt my face heat up and I smiled. He smiled back and we walked until I was finally warm enough to transform. I transformed into my aircraft alt mode and flew off, following Astrotrain. My wings felt like icicles, and I found myself losing altitude quickly, but luckily we were nearing warmer weather.

~

We both landed in a sandy area, and I transformed into my RV/AM (road vehicle alt mode), and followed Astrotrain, who had to walk on his pedes. I was overheating in the hot sun, I was driving slowly for my vehicle speed and Astrotrain took notice to this.
"What's wrong now?" He asked.
"H-hot..." he rolled his optics.
"You just said yesterday you were too cold." I honked my horn angrily at him, taking him by surprise. He sighed and continued walking, watching me every now and then. We made it inside of a small cave for shelter.
"Oh...finally...some shade." I transformed and laid on the cold stone floor, having the triple changer stare at me.
"It's not that hot out."
"We are in a bloody desert!" Astrotrain laid next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He moved close to me and nuzzled my neck.
"We will be home in no time, Y/n." I smiled and pecked Astrotrain on his dermas, then smiled more when he moved to kiss me back.
"I love my little triple changer." He admitted. I grinned and nuzzles his neck, then kissed him, feeling joy well up in me. He kissed back happily and smiled when pulling away.
"We'll get through this together."
-
376 words