Raf x Arcee ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the awesome~ KatelynHammaker

This might be a little different from what was requested, but I'll try to make it as close as possible!

Raf tilted his head when he heard the familiar call from Optimus Prime.
"Raf, normally I would have you wait here with Ratchet for your own safety, but I wish for you and Arcee to investigate Alaska. There is an Energon hotspot that I would want us to get to before the Decepticons find it."
Raf smiled and nodded, looking over at Arcee, who was crossing her arms.
"Yes, sir!" Arcee said.

The two began to walk out of the Autobot base doors, mainly vrooming the way, but occasionally walked. It began to get colder and colder the closer they got to Alaska.
"Does your planet always have to be either blistering hot or freezing cold?" Raf only chuckled at her, not noticing the small, blue blush that dusted her metallic cheeks.

Once arrived in a very snowy area of Alaska, Raf smirked slightly and crouched down to roll up some snow in his mittened hands, then he threw the ball of snow at Arcee, striking her in the back.
"What-? Hey! You really want to go and do that with an Autobot? I was trained in situations like these! Well, not exactly like this, but... anyway, you're on!" She fought back, throwing many snowballs at Raf, who instinctively ducked to avoid being struck. When he had a chance, he went to a tree and began to shake a branch, making a branch full of snow fall onto Arcee. Arcee was about to grab another servo-full of snow, but an unfriendly chuckle met her audials.
"Well, look what we have here. The human pet and the.. snowy Autobot playing in the snow. How pathetic. Weak. Come here, little one, I'll make sure to play with you." Raf gulped at the sight of Airachnid sharpening her sharp digits, knowing that her definition of "play" was a lot more bloody than a fun snowball fight. Arcee growled and got in front of Raf protectively.
"You won't hurt him!" She growled, her denta clenched together as she spoke.
"Oh, please." Airachnid went for her kill, trying to stab Arcee with her sharp spider-like legs, but was disappointed when Arcee dodged the attack, then went up a small portion of an icy mountain and went to collect as much ice as she could. She tried to hit Airachnid with the ice, and succeeded. However, the ice did no damage to the cybertronian skin. Airachnid tried to throw a painful punch at Arcee, instead hit the mountainside, then the femmes froze in their tracks when they heard a rumbling sound coming from the top of the mountain. Arcee quickly grabbed Raf, knowing that 100 tons of snow was about to land directly on top of them, then ran to a nearby cave. Just like Arcee predicted, lots of snow fell from the mountain, in other words, an avalanche occurred.
"You alright?" Arcee asked Raf, who was shivering slightly. She held him close, warming him up.
"T-thanks, 'Cee..." he mumbled. His eyes glanced towards the entrance, which was now blocked by the snow.
Arcee perked up when she detected Energon.
"I think there's Energon in here." Raf perked up and got up, following Arcee down the cave pathway.
What felt like forever later, the two came upon a garden of Energon roses. Arcee smiled and pressed a button on her wrist, contacting Prime.
"We've got optics on the Energon." Arcee gently picked up a cyan crystal. She held it gently in her servos, then blushed.
"Raf? Um... here..." she gave him the crystal, making him blush. He then gave her a cluster of the Energon roses, making her smile.
"I...I hate to admit it, but it's true. I like you, a lot." Arcee said. Raf leaned up once he was in her servo and pecked her. She pecked back.
-
664 words :)