Starscream x Seeker!Reader

I pounded my fists on the table in front of me and glared.
"Letting our your anger in front of me isn't doing anything for both you and me." Starscream replied to my groans.
"Well if I wasn't stuck with you maybe I won't be complaining so much!" I shouted. Starscream folded his servos into fists and clenched them hard. I saw he slowed his walking and stopped behind me. At first the red seeker was furious. He was annoyed with my attitude and mood, but then it came clear to him that I really didn't like him.
I didn't want him near me.
I didn't want him to be my friend.
But here we are.
"I'm sorry Megatron forced us to go on this stupid mission together!" I growled at his words.
"You got us lost, genius! Not Megatron!" His wings bent back in shock.
"I did this?!" I growled once more and walked angrily towards Starscream and grabbed his servo.
"Yes! You did! Now we're lost and we can't do anything about it because our communication devices won't reach this far!" Starscream growled and yanked his hand away fast, but ended up making harsh contact with my face. I let out a gasp of shock and growled loudly under my breath.
"Starscream!!!" I wiped the fresh blood off my lip and saw him cowering back.
"H-heh... s-sorry?" I growled and then came back to reality.
He's frightened.
He looks like he's about to cry...
I did this...
"Starscream... I didn't mean to-"
"Shut up! Just.. just shut up! Shut up and listen to your leader!"
"Leader- well, I guess you do sort of lead the seekers, but Megatron is the true leader-"
"-true leader?! That big waste of metal can't lead an army even if he tried!" I cupped his face and wiped stray tears that had fallen loose.
"...Why do you hate me so much...?" I tensed at his words and frowned.
"I-I don't hate you! I just... I'm sorry. I'm just frustrated and like to take my anger out of innocent people..." he nodded and saw that even I had started to cry. He snakes an arm around my waist and gently pulled me into a hug.
"A-ah- Stars-scream?" He shushed me and began swaying us gently. I fell upon the spell of him and hugged back. I rested my head on his chest and sighed.
"I just want to get back home..." I mumbled. Starscream grabbed my chin and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. The sweet gesture made me squeak in surprise.
"If you stop complaining and think for a second, maybe we can find our way out." He told me. I put my arms around his neck kissed him. He was surprised, definitely. I kept the kiss going for at least 20 seconds, and we both pulled back.
"What was that for!?"
"For being you." I smirked.
"Excuse me-"
"And I love you!"
Let's just say Starscream blushed and grinned then hugged me.
"Being stuck here with you is probably going to be the best things ever..."
"Aww."
-
Do do do~ do do do~ do do do~
532 words
I'm going storm chasing today~