Human!Astrotrain x Human!Reader

Art by me~ my version of him as a cutie human 😃

Soft hums filled his chambers. Astrotrain closed his eyes and leaned against his windowsill frame. He let out a soft sigh as he looked away. From the smooth, transparent wall that kept him from the outdoors. A range of cold was surrounding him from being so close to the window. His red and pale blue eyes darting around his room, scanning about. His hopes were above average as he thought no one was listening. His lungs filled with cold air as he let out a shaky sigh before letting out a hum.
"Can't we... sit and stare?" He started. His voice was soft, soothing in the quiet and cold room. "Instead of chasing a million other nothings?" His voice, shaky with anxiety of someone coming in or listening, still sounded strong and... beautiful, even. "The night, the night's so magical... the night, the night's so beautiful..." he gasped as he heard someone come in.
"No, continue! You sound so good!" I smiled. My h/c was tinted blue in the cold room with dim lighting. His embarrassment lit his cold face like glowing, hot coal. His head sunk down, his eyes darting from my feet to the floor.

"Go on,...?" An echo made itself known as if it were a singular voice in an empty forest.

"I... I can't, not in front of someone..." his voice soft, afraid to speak any louder than he had been. I glanced at his pale hand, it shook like a leaf. I grabbed his hand gently in mine, showing him a flash of a smile.
"Look outside, look up at the stars." I felt a shiver flood through me as I relaxed. As if the plague had hit, he shivered as well. "A beautiful world... and I-it is ours..." he voice seemed to have calmed down, replaced by a few stutters instead.
"Look outside, you might find..." he faced me, standing up.
"That your desperate heart.. is unlocked from the inside." He softly sang. I found my arms snaking around his neck, as if the snakes had found their prey. Gently, yet with small force, I pulled him to me. His purple hair blew softly in the cold breeze. His irises staring into mine, the silence in the room becoming oddly comforting.
"Unlocked from the inside, huh?" I repeated the last verse, questioning the lines. My heart thumped happily as he came closer, pulling me to him. The lines told the truth. I wasn't too open to feelings. Especially the lovey dovey feelings. Sure, I had come to conclude that I love Astrotrain, despite him not even knowing,... yet.

"I need to be honest with you, Astro... I can't keep in these feelings or else it'll kill me." He titled his head, his freckles seeming to gleam in the dim light.
"What?"

"My heart throbs every time I'm around you, I can't help but trip on my own feet when I see you, no matter how hard I try to avoid these feelings, I can't." I softly sang. Yes, singing my feelings. Brilliant!
"I thought these feelings were just rubbish at first, but at second glance... you just keep getting more attractive. The shaky feeling in my hands, my knees, it doesn't seem like you'll accept these. Or even share them as well. I've never felt so attracted towards someone like a magnet. Like a magnet! I've felt it rushing through me... over... over... at night you're in my head, thinking of you smiling, it just kills me. So please... just... don't be too harsh when you reject me?" Astro just stood there. My face was sharing the same color as his before. He intertwined our hands, pulling me to him more. Chest to chest. It felt like we fit so well. I found myself backing up as his soft, smooth lips were placed on mine.
"A-Astro?" I whispered. He had a hot smirk glued to his face.
"You confessed. You're wrong, I won't reject your feelings. I share them." He kissed me roughly, I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged my waist.
"I am so attracted to you, I might go crazy." He added softly. He played the music in the room softly, a slow type of music filling the cool space around us. His grip on my waist tightened as he swiftly moved from side to side. His feet moved in such harmony, it matched those of mine. I giggled and rested my head on his chest, forehead first. I looked from the ground, to his chest.
"Thank you for unlocking my heart...." the quote from the song escaped my lips as a soft whisper. He kissed me again, this time with more confidence then the last times. He gripped me with passion, almost. One arm around my waist, the other roaming my hair. My hand found its way into his hair, a peaceful moment between us.

Because he found a way to unlock my desperate heart.

~

Art by me ⬆️845 words

Art by me ⬆️
845 words