Starscream x Injured!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the awesome~ @JJcoolthe1st

Art by me!

I thought I already wrote this... being me I probably did and forgot. Ha.

In this oneshot, Starscream and Y/n are younger and going to be joining the Decepticons.

Starscream and I were both in training to become the best Decepticons. Our coach, Soundwave,     was currently making us run through a course where there were some obstacles. Starscream ran faster than I, looking at me with challenging optics.
"Think you can beat me, Y/n?" I smirked at my friend's challenge.
"I think I can, Screamer!" I ran faster, jumping over a barrel, then jumped up onto a thin railing. Starscream watched as he as well jumped onto the railing.
I kept my pace fast, eager to beat the red mech, but things quickly turned once Starscream was on my tail. I lost my balance, having to walk faster before I fell off. I quickly jumped onto the next obstacle, which was a beam about 20 feet off the ground. I had to jump off multiple beams to reach the top, then lost my balance once more and fell. Starscream let out a gasp of shock when he saw me fall and hit the hard ground. Soundwave gave a small sigh of disapproval, then walked away, ending our training.
Starscream quickly went to me and I sat up slowly. I was extremely dizzy and held my helm.
"Star....?"
"I'm here, don't worry... I'm going to try to help you." I smiled slightly at Starscream and saw him take out a small medical kit.
"You know how to do that sort of stuff?" I asked.
"Yes, I was taught by my carrier before she let me go on my own."
"That's really cool... I wish I was taught something like that." Starscream laid me back down gently and scanned my smaller form for injured.
Surprise, surprise... I had quite a few.
Starscream grabbed a bandage wrap and moved me so I was sitting. He gently as ever wrapped the bandage around my waist, making me blush. Then he took some bandaids and patched them on my thigh, collarbone, and cheek. He pecked my bandaged cheek and smiled.
"I hope that helps!" Starscream shot me a sweet, innocent smile.
"It helped a lot. But I still have one injury needing taken care of..." Starscream tilted his helm. I pointed to my dermas and he got close. His helm not too far away from mine, he looked confused.
"I don't see any-" I pressed my dermas on his and smiled. He kissed back slightly and shared the smile.
Once pulled back, the future seeker had blue painted upon his cheeks.
"Oh, that kind of injury... well, in that case, I have an injury on my dermas too." I chuckled and pecked his dermas.
-
Ok this was actually cute....
476 words