G1 Starscream x Abused!Suicidal!Reader ⭐️Requested⭐️

Ahhhh this is so lateeee

Art by me

Requested by the meaningful~ Sanata101

Why does it feel like I accidentally write down your name for another request on accident? I probably did, seems like something I'd do. XD If so, sorry bout that!

I tried to make this as angsty as I can :)

Also it's probably a bad idea to be listening to upbeat music when writing this-

(I know it's G1, but Knocky will still be in this :D)

I've had enough of this. I've truly had enough. It was bad enough that I had to hide the scars I've given myself. I've had to repaint the scars so they weren't so blue. I've tried to talk to Knockout about giving me a few bottles of the paint, but he became curious and asked why. I am not just revealing that I am suicidal that easy. 

"Ravage scratched me." I lied. 

Knockout gave me a skeptical look and asked me to hold out my arm to show the scratches. Or, better said: cuts. As his red orbs gazed over my injuries curiously, I felt myself grow more and more nervous. What if he can distinguish a cut and a scratch? 

"Looks like you cut yourself." I tensed and laughed nervously.

"H-Ha, ha... what? No...I...I don't do that stuff." I was staring at nothing when saying those words and Knockout laughed a little.

"I was joking with you." I let out a soft and quiet 'oh' and looked down. 

When isn't someone joking with me? It's like I'm their main target to joke with. Because "I can take everything", apparently.

But no, I really can't.

I try to, but I just take huge offense to some of the jokes said to me. Like the one Knockout just shared with me. 

I know, I should really grow a backbone and not take everything so personal, but people shouldn't think I'm so willing like that.

"The scratches aren't infected, so I'll be willing to lend you one bottle of paint." Knockout told me while I was deep in thought. I nodded and grabbed the bottle and thanked him before leaving to my room. I plopped myself onto the uncomfortable berth and bit my lip. I brought out my knife that my hand could switch to. I was about to place the cold blade onto my metal skin when I heard two knocks on my door. I jumped and hid my hand under my pillow.

"C-Come in?" I said in a hurry.

It was the ship's second in command, Starscream.

"Oh, hey, Starscream. What can I do for you?" I realized my eyes were teary and I couldn't wipe them without looking suspicious. I have been holding my pillow down on my hand, or blade, and I bet that already looked suspicious to the seeker.

"Could you stop crying for just a sec- what are you hiding?" I tensed up and inched my blade a little close to me, but not to make it visible. Just to make it seem like it's nothing.

"Um..." I became quiet. 

'Could you stop crying for just a second?!'

'Looks like you cut yourself.'

'Not until you prove yourself worthy of a higher rank will you be able to sleep comfortably.'

'Decepticons do not cry.'

'You belong in a rank that doesn't even exist. A rank lower than the lowest rank.'

I teared up as these thoughts at random invited themselves my processor.