Rescue Bots Optimus x Human!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the wonderful~ wolftailsnalu

I looked at my brother, Cody, as he stared at Optimus.

"How did you get hurt, again?" He asked. Optimus was holding his arm, a large gash spreading across the shoulder plate.

"I... crashed." I didn't believe the Prime. 

"Hey, Cody, could you go see what the students are up to?" Cody nodded and left, leaving Optimus and I alone.

"Tell the truth."

Optimus sighed and winced when I crawled up to sit on his shoulder and placed a hand on his injury.

"... I..." I frowned and saw that he was tearing up.

"Optimus..." I gently stroked his cheek, making him blush. I frowned and grabbed a med kit, wrapping his arm. He smiled and thanked me.

"You don't have to tell if you don't feel comfortable-" He interrupted me by sighing.

"No, I will tell you. And only you. I injured myself by tripping on a cube, the cube Hotshot plays with, then fells on one of Medix's medical scalpels.." He was embarrassed.

 I stifled a laugh and pecked his cheek.

"So, you tripped. What's  the big deal?"

"I can't be clumsy..." I laughed.

"Yeah, you can! In fact, it's sort of cute in a way." He blushed and faced me. I pecked his large dermas and he pecked back.

"Thank you...for everything."

"Of course, Op!" I kissed him softly, making him smile and kiss back. I smiled.

He laid against the wall and I laid on his chassis, nuzzling him.

We both fell asleep.

~

"Hey, Optim-..." Cody returned with Energon treats, but saw us sleeping. He smiled sweetly and left us alone.

-

254 words

short but cute!