Soundwave x Reader

I have always had one curious thought linger in my mind ever since I heard Soundwave's voice. What does he sound like when singing? I know, it's a weird question, but now that Soundwave and I are close friends, I feel more confident in asking Soundwave to let me hear him sing. I walked to his chambers and found him typing away on his computer. I smiled softly and gently tapped his shoulder. He faced me.

"Hey, Sounds..." I greeted with uncertainty. 

"Hello."

"I was um...wondering something earlier...it's weird, but I kind of want to know..." Soundwave tilted his helm, giving me a signal that told me to continue.

"What do you sound like when singing?" He seemed uncomfortable when I asked. He stayed silent. 

"Did I...say something wrong?" He turned away from me and continued his work, ignoring my question.

"O-Okay...bye."

~

The next day I went to Soundwave. He was working in the main room.

"So...can I hear you sing?"

"Negative." I frowned and turned away.

This continued for a week.

"Soundwave, please?" I begged for the 70th time. He let out a robotic sigh and got up quickly and grabbed my servo. He brought me to the empty break room and sighed once more.

"Do you wish to hear me sing?" He asked me, making sure this is something I truly want.

"Yes! Please!!" He made sure no one could hear before starting the first verse, but then he stopped half way through. He looked really uncomfortable and nervous.

"S-Soundwave...you don't have to if you don't want to."

"If I did not wish to and stopped singing altogether you would beg again." I mean, he's not wrong.

"O-Okay...you're right." He nodded quickly and vented before singing once more.

"Can't we sit and stare? 

 Instead of chasing a million other nothings? 

The night,

 the night, so magical. 

The night,

 the night, so beautiful.

Look outside, 

look up at the stars, 

A beautiful world, and it is ours. 

Look outside, 

you might find, 

That your desperate heart,

 is unlocked from the inside." 

With his voice being so smooth and vocoder-like, it was heaven. I had my mouth agape in awe and squealed. He titled his head.

"What is wrong?"

"N-Nothing!" I giggled excitedly. He had a fluttery feeling deep inside and this made him smile under his mask.

"I am glad you are happy." Soundwave reacted to my giggles and squeals.

"YOU'RE VOICE IS SO FREAKING COOL!" He blushed. Once again, he didn't speak. But he stayed with me and inched closer. He didn't reply, only inched closer to me until my back hit the wall.

"S-Sounds?"

"I have been wondering something as well." He said and had his servos on my shoulders, holding me to the wall. I blushed and he pressed his dermas to mine quickly.

"S-...Sound...w-wave....?" He smiled with his mask off and hugged me. I have never seen Soundwave like this. But also I did kind of force him to sing, so...

"I have been wondering if you feel the same as I. I recognize this feeling as 'love' from my research of feelings." He really researched feelings?"

"I do! I love you- I mean, I like you- oh shoot-" I kissed him and he kissed back.

"Thank you, by the way. I would like to hear you sing." I blushed and cuddled into his chest.

I just got scared by my finger's movement reflection on a plastic bag.

Hi.

I get to stay home from school because I was so tired it made me feel sick. 

565 words