Soundwave x Reader

"Sounds, I'm tired..."

"Sounds, can I go to bed?"

"Sounds, I don't want to stay up anymore..."

"Sounds? Can I take a break?"

Over and over, I asked him these questions. It was currently 3:20 am in Earth hours, and we were both working to help Soundwave with his work. I rested my helm on the table and felt a soothing sensation touch at my helm.
"If you wish to recharge, I recommend recharging in here rather than your own chambers." He told me. I didn't reply. My optics closed and I nearly drifted off.
"Y/n."
...
"Y/n.."
...
"Y/n!" I shot my helm up and breathed in heavily, my cooling fans whirring loudly.
"W-What, yeah, I'll have an energon taco!" I yelled. Soundwave cocked his helm.
"You drifted off to recharge. I recommend recharging on my berth. It is healthier than recharging on a desk." He repeated. I got up but stumbled and fell onto Soundwave's lap, my head resting on his chest. I must have been out of it because I didn't get up or even have a second thought. I closed my optics. I felt Sounds' fans whirr and that made me grow into a more sleepy state. He sighed softly and looked up before he looked back at me. My optics were opened and I looked at him with cute optics.
"Can you read me a berthtime story?" He nodded, remembering a few stories he used to tell Frenzy and Rumble when they couldn't sleep. He wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me close. He played a recording.
"There once was a Cybertronian lady. She was as beautiful as the sun and moon. She could get any man she wanted, any item she wanted, and most sinister of all... anything she wanted. Anything being she wanted to brainwash every Cybertronian that found her attractive, even if they mean it in a friendly fashion. One day, she finally got her desire. Purple smoke surrounding the whole moon, the ones who admired her were brainwashed. She had loved all the men she could ever have in the world, she had everything she wanted. But, a certain man who was not affected by the curse had felt he was the chosen one to stop the evil mistress. He fought her, battling her constantly, day after day until she finally fell. Sobbing by her poor choice, she kept apologizing over and over, and the man forgave her. She felt something in her spark that she didn't feel with the other men. She felt a spark. A spark in her spark. Days later, she accepted her feelings towards the man, and the man accepted his feelings towards her. They found they were in love and lived happily, although the man was poisoned, brainwashed, and cursed, he still loved her. The end." I felt myself grow sleep. Sounds stood up with me in his arms and laid me on his berth. His berth put a spell on him as he felt himself getting sleepy rather fast. He laid down next to me and brought me to his chest.
"Night, Sounds..." I whispered sleepily. He moved his mask down and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. I smiled. I knew it... I knew he had something for me. I snuggled into his chest,
Sighing comfortingly. I heard him sigh in content as well as we both fell into a comforting sleep.

~

Laserbeak shot a picture of us sleeping and cuddling. Then showed everyone on the Nemesis. Gotta love Laserbeak. Buuuut Soundwave found out pretty fast as he tried to play a video of the Autobots, but instead found the picture. Helm getting warm, fans whirring loudly. Oh yeah, Laserbeak was gonna get it.

-
628 words