Barricade x Reader x Optimus

I'm so sorry I've been gone forever!!! I'm just pulling this out of no where so stick with me

"Y/n, get your aft back here!"

I was running around the Decepticon base, holding some paperwork that belonged to the police Decepticon. Occasionally, some would fly out of the stack and onto the ground, making Barricade have to stop his pursuit and pick up his papers.

"I'm telling Megatron!" He yelled.

Barricade knew very well that I saw Megatron as a fatherly figure ever since I lost my own sire in the war. Barricade would pick on me, like he is now.

"You wouldn't!" I yelled back.

"I'm going to!" He ran to Megatron's office, explaining everything that is going on. I gulped and dropped the papers and left, running/flying/driving to the Autobot base.

Optimus smiled under his mask when he saw me. We were both alone.

"It is good to see you. You won't cause any harm, I trust." He said gently, in which I replied with a laugh and a nod.

"Yeah, no, I already did that with Barricade."

Normally, in front of other bots, Optimus would disguise his admiration for me as hatred, since I am a Decepticon. But, he and I found a way to connect.

Optimus smiled and lowered his mask. His bright blue optics seemed to light up with joy every time I was around.

I smiled and gently leaned up to place a gentle kiss against his dermas. He returned the favor by gently grabbing my small servos.

"Well, I have to head back. It was nice visiting you-" Optimus interrupted my salutation with a sudden, deep kiss that lasted for a good while.

"Good bye." He said after.

I smiled and headed back home, then was quickly pinned against the wall by the police mustang Decepticon.

"Oh, hey. What's up?" I said casually.

Barricade growled and started to attack my neck in harsh kisses and bites. I let a small moan escape my dermas and blushed.

"Barricade..." He smirked at my words.

"I saw you with Optimus, I had to let everyone know that you're mine." He explained with a smirk painted upon his face.

"Doubt that will do anything to Optimus. Probably would want him to do the same thing you did." This made him growl.

"I'll just have to bite harder, then."
-
What was any of this? 😭
402 words