Optimus Prime x Reader

I woke up and heard clanging. I then saw my cat getting into trouble. I groaned and laid my head upon my pillows, trying to sleep again. But I couldn't. I looked at my clock and saw it was 2:00 AM. I groaned loudly once more and got up from my berth. I went to the main room to see if anyone was up. No one was. Even Ratchet was asleep. I rubbed my tired eyes and face. I saw my cat and glared at her.
"I didn't get much sleep because of you two nights ago... and now here we are again." I said. She only meowed loudly.
"Shh! Optimus might-"
"I might what?" I looked at the tired looking prime.
"You.... might wake up..." I said disappointedly.
"Y/n, why are you up at such a late time?" I yawned and pointed to my cat. She smirked almost.
"Well, get some sleep. You need it." I shook my helm.
"I tried..." he sighed and grabbed my servo. I looked into his tired optics.
"If you recharged in my chambers, would that help you?" I blushed and nodded. He picked me up and led me to his room. He laid me gently on his berth and laid with me. My face grew blue and I carefully and slowly wrapped my arms around him. He chuckled at the shyness and pressed kisses on my face about everywhere. He gently kissed me on the dermas after a while and I kissed back. He pulled back after a while and stroked my cheek.
"Get some sleep, my love."
"Okay... good night, Optimus..."

-
This was so bad.
Hi. It's 3 something in the morning. I can't sleep hahaha
288 words