Jazz x Reader

Rain poured heavily, making a loud 'wsh' sound. I was inside the Autobot base, in my room, looking outside the window. Every now and then, a streak of bright light filled the sky and loud sonic booms shook the base. Every flash of light made my stomach churn abnormally, making a sickening feeling rise up.
I hated storms, if you didn't pick that up yet.
I've always hated storm.
Ever since my best friend went out and was struck.
He's fine, recovered fast.
But that changed our whole friendship.

-
-
-
"Are you crazy?!" I yelled at Jazz.
"I have to!" Jazz ran out towards an energon mine, but on the way, he felt a strange static sensation and fell when a large flash of light hit him.
"JAZZ!" I ran to him and helped him up. I commed Ratchet, who was quick to help Jazz get back to safety. I followed and-
-
-
-
"Hey!" I jumped and saw Bee standing near me.
"Oh, hey.."
"Jazz is looking for you."
"Tell him to come here then!"
Bee nodded and went away, then Jazz came in. I was looking at the flashing skies and jumped when a crack of thunder erupted.
Jazz knew of my fear.
Astraphobia.
He sat on my berth and wrapped an arm around me.
I tensed at the feeling, looking from the skies to the cybertronian.
"Why are you even here?" I asked.
"I know you're scared." I wiped the wetness from my optics, noticing now that I was crying.
"Come here..." he pulled me down and laid on my berth. I blushed and found my face hidden by his chassis. He gazed at me behind his blue visor and rolled so he was on me. My helm hit my pillows and Jazz gently stroked my cheek with his thumb. He gently kissed the side of my dermas, smiling at me. I was blushing furiously.
"I.. I thought you hated me. When you got struck-"
"I realized that's the reason you fear storms. You worry about me." I blushed more and nodded, then felt Jazz place his dermas on mine as he moved closer. The rain only poured harder, making me shudder in fear as we kissed. Crashed and booms of thunder rattled the building and flashes of lightning lit my room, but Jazz stayed put, kissing me softly. The kiss began to get slightly heated as he began kissing my neck softly. I smiled and pulled him back to my dermas, kissing him again. He sighed softly and nuzzled my neck, instantly calming my anxiety. We laid like this for a while and listened as the storm slowly died down. I nuzzled him and smiled. I knew this was the day I finally conquer my fear.
-
459 words