Starscream's Ghost x Prisoner!Reader

Ain't that a title for ya
⚠️g1 season 3 spoilers? Making out⚠️
Art by me
~
~Dead or Not~

"Oh, you are just a beautiful as the day we met... Y/n..." I jumped. I was at Starscream's tomb.
"Who's there?!" I gasped.
"You don't remember me?" I saw a ghost of Starscream.
"Starscream!" I ran to him and tried hugging him, but I went through him. No... no.
"I missed you... I thought..."
"You thought correctly." I cried and fell onto my knees. He was my only friend, and now I'm talking to his ghost?!
"There you are- you found the prisoner!" I heard one of the guards say. Starscream must have taken over my capturer's body.
"Yes, I certainly did. She won't get away anymore." I had a scared expression glued to my face. Starscream, well, his ghost(?) smirked at this expression.
"Stop looking scared or I'll have to destroy you." I blushed.
"I wouldn't mind..." I smirked. Starscream yanked me. I forced myself to look sad.
"Take her to the prison." Starscream nodded.

~

We made it to the prison and I was thrown roughly into the cell. Starscream blocked the view of me using some kind of window. Starscream did something weird. He made it so he was no longer in my capturer, and made it so he could be touched. My capturer was dead.
I felt ice cold arms wrap around me, sighing.
"Oh, how I've missed you." He said. I blushed and hugged Starscream back. It felt weird hugging a ghost.
"Starscream, there's something I wanted to tell you.. before you.. died." I felt my heart drop when I said that. That he died.
"You can tell me anything." I blushed and pulled him to me, pressing my lip plates to his ghostly ones. He kissed back.
"I love you! Dead or not, I love you!" He smiled. Well, more smirked.
"I love you as well, love." He kissed me again, slipping his ghostly tongue into my mouth. I gasped softly in surprise, then felt him push me against the wall. I groaned as his tongue travelled around my cavern, his hands holding mine in place.
"You are mine, and don't you forget it. Dead or not." I blushed.
"Yes, ..my king." He smirked.
"Say that again." He demanded.
"Yes, my king." I said with more confidence. He kissed my neck and hugged me.
"I will never forget about you, will never forget to love you. I will always be with you." He kissed me again more sweetly this time. It lasted for a good while.
"Stay with me just for tonight? I don't want to be in here alone." He smiled and nodded.
"Yes, my queen." We laid together on the bed, cuddling like it will be our last time to see each other.
~
471 words