Rodimus x Ultra Magnus ☆REQUESTED☆

~Requested by UT_Girl666 ~

☆Sparkling years☆
Roddy splashed in the tub, his small servos getting soaked as a little giggle came from his mouth. He grinned and looked at his best friend, Mags.
"Mags! Mags!" He excitedly repeated, then splashed him. Mags giggled in response and his little servos grabbed some of the bubbles in the tub and placed them on Roddy's head.
"King Woddy, I fowwow your evewy word!" Mags said, bowing in the water.
"I say, bwing me... uh..." 'King' Roddy looked around in the bathroom, then saw what he desired.
"Bwing me one of those!" He pointed to the object. Mags looked and nodded, pulling himself out of the tub and climbing onto a shelf to grab the object. His little form stumbled up, stopping every now and then to make sure he was stable. He grabbed the yellow ducky, then climbed down carefully. He jumped back in the water and bowed, holding out the bath toy.
"Thank you." The bubbles on Roddy's head had disappeared, and Mags shrugged.
"You aren't the king anymore!" He exclaimed rather loudly. They laughed and had another splash contest, making a huge mess on the metal floor of the bathroom. After they played 'see how much water you can get onto the floor', their once happy faces turned to sorrow. All the bubbles in the tub had popped, leaving the babies to nothing fun. Their optics watered and they bawled.
"Wahhhhhh!!! The bubbies went awayyyyy!!!" Roddy yelled.
"Wahhhhhhh!!!!"
Suddenly, the cracked-open door opened all the way, revealing Optimus.
"What have you two done?! You've made a big mess!" He exclaimed, pointing to the flood on the floor.
"All the bubbies went awayyyy!!!" The two pointed out. Optimus sighed and had a soft smile.
"I guess I can't be too upset with you..." he added some more bubble-soap and the bubbles 'came back', as Mags said. The sparklings cheered with happiness.

☆Childhood years☆
"Roddy! Roddy! Come out and play! I want to have a battle with you!" Roddy came out and saw a wooden sword (it's a stick) in the servo of 5 year old Mags.
"Let's go!" Roddy squealed happily. They ran off into the woods of Earth, Roddy picking up a stick for himself. Oh, my mistake, a sword. He jumped to the side and whacked his wooden sword against Mags'.
"Hah, ha! Try harder!" Mags teased. They battled, then found themselves on a hill. Roddy lost his balance and fell back, pulling Mags along. They rolled down, laughing and giggling at the end. They were laying next to each other, staring up at the sky.
"That was fun! Let's do it again!" They went up the hill and rolled down it at least five times before they finally had enough of gravity and velocity. They stood up and saw the green stains on their metal arms and chest and legs, then smiled. They grabbed each other's servo and ran off to a treehouse they've built together. Well, with Optimus doing about 90% of the work.
They sat inside the treehouse and smiled. They had papers and crayons on a little desk inside, and the two went straight to it.
"I'm going to draw a battle!" Mags squealed, Roddy grinned and started drawing without announcing his artwork idea. He sketched and colored, then showed the drawing to Mags. It was a red and yellow bot hugging a blue and red bot. There were yellow and pink hearts around the two friends.
"Aww!!"
"D-Do you like it? I made it for you..." Roddy kicked at the floor softly, nervously.
"I love it!" He hugged Roddy and snuggled into his chest.
"I love you, best friend!!!" Roddy hugged back happily.
"I love you too!"

☆Teenage years☆
"What do you mean?" Roddy asked Mags.
"I mean... I'm going to join the Autobots in their next battle... I'm not sure if I'm going to return... but I want you to know,... I love you." Roddy had a sad expression. He hugged Mags, who was shocked by the kind gesture.
"Don't say that! You will return! You have to!" Mags heard his radio beep, then Optimus' voice.
"Well... I.. I will see you after the battle?" Mags said awkwardly. He blushed as a soft kiss was pressed to his cheek, then a servo replaced the lips.
"Mags- you will return..." Roddy rested his forehead on Mags', "I know it."
"Thank you for the support." He hugged his best friend for a while, then pulled back. He started to walk away, then he stopped in his tracks.
"Roddy?" He said as he turned around. A teary-eyed smile approached his face, "stay safe."
"I should be telling you that." Roddy laughed.
"Oh- and... here, to remember me." He handed Roddy a badge. This wasn't just any badge... this was a badge they made when they were young. A 'best treehouse maker' badge. Teary-eyed already, Roddy wipes his optics and smiled.
"I won't forget you... now, be safe." Mags smiled and walked off to battle.

☆Adult years☆
Roddy, after a few years of being lonely without his friend, decided to join the Autobots in war. He needed to be with Mags. He felt like he'd die if he had to live one more lonely night alone.
"Optimus? Perceptor? Have you seen Mags?" Roddy asked the two.
"I believe he went to the washroom to clean his wounds." Perceptor answered the question with a pointing finger to the washroom.
"Thanks..." Roddy went to the washroom, then saw Mags. Almost like a flame relighting, a smile was brought to both of their faces. They ran and hugged each other.
"I missed you! I couldn't bare handling another lonely night. I know you've been really busy lately- and that's why I've decided to join you in war." Mags gasped and grinned.
"You- you didn't... really? For me?"
"For us."
They snuggled into each other, a warm feeling boiling inside of them. Roddy placed a kiss on Mags' cheek, and Mags grinned.
"Oh- I- just remembered..." Roddy held out Mags' servo, placing something in it.
"You kept the badge? You didn't destroy it or lose it?"
"Of course not! It reminded me of you... I can't face to see you hurt... and I can't lose you." Mags smiled and placed a kiss to Roddy's lips quickly.
"Primus, have I missed you?" They snuggled into each other, enjoying the comfortingly quiet that had dominated the room.
"I...wrote letters to you. Each night. But, I don't think they really made it out of the base. I wished for you to be safe every night, staring at the stars and making shapes of you and I. I had to make myself fall asleep to know you're alright." Roddy admitted.
"I as well." Mags replied simply. They kissed again, smiling and holding each other.
"Let's go rest in my room." Mags' said softly. The tired bots took their leave. They entered the room and cuddled each other, the sound of their spark beats lulling them to recharge.

-
I love this! I hope you love it just as me! C:
1190 words

-I love this! I hope you love it just as me! C:1190 words