Sick!Astrotrain x Medic!Reader (Part Two)

⚠️HEAVY MAKING OUT⚠️

He shivered violently, sobs escaping his lip plates.
"P...please...." he couldn't move.

~

"Y/n. Astrotrain has been trying to get your attention for an hour. He can not move." Soundwave told me.
"Oh, he has? Oh... that's not good." I rushed to Astrotrain's chambers and saw him shaking and crying.
"H-h..help..." I went to him and put my hand on his shoulder, suddenly he jumped. It was as if my touch had awoken his body. His eyes were red and puffy.
"Do you need me to stay in here?" He blushed and nodded.
"Please, I don't want to-" he stopped and coughed roughly. He let out a groan.
"Please... cure me, just... do anything to make this stop..." he spat and something blue came out.
Blood
He sobbed and his body shook. He hugged himself and his head lowered. I felt my spark break just like that. He sobbed more, then fell on the floor, a little pool of tears already forming.
"I'll see what I can do, love..." I whispered 'love' softly. He winced and groaned. I left his room, seeing what medicines I have.

~

When I returned, Astrotrain was standing. That's an improvement...
"Hey, you're standing! You're doing better, then?" I asked. He didn't talk. Then I noticed something. His eyes. They were pink. He pinned me against the wall and started to kiss me.
"Only when around you do I feel 100% better." He licked my bottom lip, growling when I didn't open my mouth.
"I...I think I know what you have..." he took the chance of me talking to stick his tongue into my mouth. I groaned in surprise and pleasure. Oh, I've waited for this for so long... but... it feels wrong seeing that he's not all the way there. He has been contaminated by a space virus, a very rare one, called 'love.exe'. He feels worse and worse when he doesn't feed his virus, and feeding it, I mean showing love to someone, anyone, or even anything!
"Mmhh.." I hummed. His already red cheeks became redder as he sucked and bit at my lip. I rubbed his wings, making him softly moan. I felt shivers go down my metallic spine as I pulled him closer, suddenly feeling a need to taste him, to feel him, to need him. Then I stopped. I shouldn't be feeding his virus... but also... what's the worst that can happen?
I sat on his bed, pulling Astro to me. He straddled me and started to kiss and suck at my neck wires. I moaned quietly and bit my lip.
"A-Astro..." he smirked and placed his lips back onto mine. He forcefully kiss me, and I kissed back. I bit at his lips, pulling and sucking on them, causing Astro to groan in pleasure. I flipped so I was on top of him, then started to kiss his neck wires, making him moan. He held me closer. What's strange is that the pink color that I saw in his eyes is fading. As if giving it what it wants makes it go away. I kissed his chest and trailed kissed up and down his body. He made humming sounds and an 'ahh' sound softly. He gasped as his eye color was fully recovered. He was healed. His face turned red as he realized what he has done.
"Y-Y/n?" He stuttered. I smirked and teased him with kisses. He moaned and found himself grinding his hips onto mine. It was now my turn to make the embarrassing noise. I roughly kissed him and he kissed back. Shivers once again trailed their way down my spine, as well as Astro's. We pulled away, panting and blushing.
"Are you better?" I asked. He pecked me and smiled.
"I am. Thank you for curing me." I smiled and cuddled him as he pulled me close.

-
*pours holy water on me*- BE GONE DEMON-

659 words