Tracks x Reader

Oh boy!~ This is gonn' be F U N!

- Yours truly

"No...You...Ow! Stop stepping on me!"

"I'm trying not to- YOU STOP STEPPING ON ME! You can ruin my paint and loosen screws!" I sighed and stepped away from Tracks. Today, (unfortunately), Blaster was teaching us how to dance. 

"No, no... Not like that, my bros." Blaster grabbed my arm and guided it to Tracks's servo. He made us intertwine our digits. I looked away in embarrassment and Tracks had a pure expression. Adorable. Blaster guided Tracks's arm to my waist and he held it gently. I felt myself being pulled closer and soon we were ready to dance. Or, not..

"OWW! Stop, you're crushing my- Oh...that works." Tracks, annoyed with him always stepping on my pedes, finally had enough and placed my pedes on his. 

"So, we're going cliche." He laughed.

"We are." He got closer and we started to sway. I was about to lose balance, but he held me closer. I felt my face color a certain shade of blue and I swear I saw a dusted blue on his cheeks.

"You two are doing amazing!" Blaster cheered us on and we continued to sway and spin slowly. I got off of his pedes and started to sway more, eventually he spun me perfectly, a move he has previously completely failed at, and I laughed as he picked me up and spun us. We continued moving in sync until Blaster stopped the slow music. 

"That was radical! So much better than last...uh 59 times!" I stared at Tracks as he stared at me. We both had smiles on our faces.

"Well, I'm going to dismiss you both early since you both got it down easily." Blaster said. I grinned and Tracks followed my emotion. 

"Thank you, Blast. See you later!" Tracks and I walked out into the empty, cold, moonlit city. Yes, we were in a city. Why not just dance at the base? "It's a safety hazard."

I shivered as a gust of cold city wind blew up against me. Tracks pulled me close to him.

"I told you it'll be cold out tonight. Especially in the city." I nodded and changed into my holoform. 

"Can you just d-drive me? You're warm..." He sighed and transformed into his alt mode. I've always loved how he was a car. Not just any car. A freaking flying car. I got in and he shut the door behind me. He made sure the temp was warm enough for me and buckled me. The grasp of the seat belt was tight and comforting in a way. I still shivered and he tightened his grip on me. I felt him turn the heater on a bit higher temp and I relaxed. He leaned the seat back and I closed my eyes. The hum of his engine and the scenery of clouds instead of a road really put me into a sleepy state. He hummed softly and I fell asleep.

~

I woke up in Tracks's arms. He was attempting to carry me inside the base. I nuzzled his chassis tiredly and he looked down at me. His face was already blue and he felt something warm and fuzzy inside. He held me closer and set me on my berth when we made it in. I pretended to fall asleep and he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, Y/n... recharge well." I smiled at the kiss, a little too much, maybe. I pulled him to me when he was about to go away. He fell onto my berth with an 'oof'.

"Y/-Y/n...? I thought you were recharging...?" I nuzzled his chassis and he relaxed. He pulled me closer. It felt so right.

"W-Wait, before we sleep... Do you want to...to dance with me?" Tracks's face was priceless. He had the most purest and innocent look ever. I blushed and he nodded. We got up and I played a classic "Stan Bush - You've Got The Touch". He knotted our digits and held my waist. He remembered the steps he had to do to not step on my feet. I was pushed closer to the mech dancing with me. Soon, we had a whole dance show to ourselves. Spinning, swirling, jumping, picking up, we were perfect. He swooped down and stole a kiss from me. I blushed and had a happy smile stuck on my dermas. I kissed him back and he held me to him.

"Thank you for not stepping on my pedes."

-

"No, no...not like that, you s w i r l y  dudes!"

- Blaster before I edited it because I couldn't stop laughing-

759 words :)