Rumble x Cassette!Reader

Art by me!
⚠️Little making out⚠️

"W-wait, Soundwave, you can't leave us here by ourselves! Y/n can't get to sleep without hugging you!" I blushed and got closer to Rumble, rubbing my arm shyly.
"You both will stay here today and tomorrow. You are both 'grounded'." Soundwave explained. Frenzy smirked at us.
"Have fun, you two!" He laughed. Rumble kicked a tree when the two left, leaving us in the forest alone.
"I'm so... grr... mad!!" He kicked the tree again, then jumped back when it hurt him.
"GrrrRRAUGHHH!!!!" I slammed myself into the tree, then made it fall.
"Dang, Y/n..." I had tears in my optics and they threatened to fall. Rumble noticed and became calm.
"Hey... we will survive this together...! See? You already started the tent...fort...Uh.." I sat down and cried. As much as I hate it, especially being a cassette, SOUNDWAVE's cassette, I cried often.
"Please... if you cry, I-I...I'm gonna c-cry... and I hate c-crying..." I forced Rumble to come close to me. He had a blue blush on his cheeks and I hugged him.
"Do you not feel abandoned?!" I yelled.
"Abandoned? Soundwave said we were grounded. Not being...a-abandoned..." he now had tears in his optics. He did feel abandoned. Shoot, he felt abandoned before we got grounded. He felt as if Soundwave had forgotten he existed, so Rumble was trying to make scenes, trying to get Soundwave's attention... but it led to this.
"It's sunset, we should start getting ready for recharge." Rumble pointed out to me. I nodded and we set up our shelter. We used the tree as a wall to block the wind and cold.

~

I laid awake. I couldn't sleep... I couldn't think straight. I faced Rumble and felt tears well up again. I cried and hugged myself. Rumble woke up and saw me crying.
"What happened? Who hurt you?!" I shook my head. Then he realized... I'm still upset.
"Hey, Hey,... shh..." he wrapped his arm around my waist from behind and pulled me to his chest.
"You're gonna be just fine. If I'm gonna be fine, you are as well." I hugged him back and cuddled into his chest. I heard his fans kick on.
"Will you um... stay.. like this?" I asked him with a sad smile.
"As long as you sleep." I nodded.
"I will." He blushed as I laid on top of him. I shivered and he held me closer. He was warm. I couldn't sleep, even with him hugging me. He noticed my stirring and sighed.
"Rest your eyes
sleep 'till you will rise.
Rest your eyes
Let the haze of
Dreams enter your mind.
Sleep well
Dream softly
Let only good dreams come
Let's kill those nightmares
Of the Autobots
And let's not forget...
The only best way
To dream
Is to close your eyes
Rest your mind
Relax, my dear
And sleep well..."
Did he just really sing the Cybertronian lullaby Soundwave sings to me? Heck. Well, it worked. His soft voice mixed well with the sleepiness inside me. He actually sang me to sleep.

~

We woke up and we were cuddling. My face hidden by his chest, his face buried in my neck. He held me tight with his servos, holding me close and comfortingly.
"Good morning, Rumble!" I chirped. He yawned and smirked.
"I've been up for quite a while. I actually left quickly and found some energon! Not much, though. Ha, and Soundwave doesn't think I'm good enough- ah..?" I held him down and smiled at him with love in my eyes.
"You are good enough... shoot, do you not realize what Sounds is doing? He's testing us! See that? That's Laserbeak... he hasn't noticed that we noticed him... but he is recording us." Rumble blushed.
"H-he is?"
"Yes! You are good enough! And believe me..." I rested my forehead on his.
"You are the best... I really care about you." I pressed a kiss to his lips and he kissed back almost instantly. Surprised by his sudden movement, I pulled back. I slowly kissed him again and he kissed back. I relaxed and let go of my hold on him. He moved so he was hovering above me and kept the kiss. I hummed and pulled him close, feeling him groan against the motion.
"Primus, you're so beautiful..." he whispered in my ear softly. He kissed my neck and cheek, then trailed kisses to my lips. I smiled and kissed back. As the kiss got deeper, he started to get closer to me.
"I love you." I replied.
"I love you too, lovely."
He licked my lip and the kiss became deep once more. Roaming around, his tongue marked me. He groaned and smiled. His cheeks were blue as were mine.
"Scrap- Stop, Stop..."
"What?" He asked.
"Laserbeak..."
"SCRAP-"

~

"Y/n... Rumble... you have a lot of explaining to do." Soundwave yelled at us.
"Sorry DAD...."
"Thank you for calling me that."

-
833 words