Soundwave x Reader

Cold Nights~
__art by me, oc is mine__

I laid down under my covers, shivering every time I felt a gust of cool air blow inside my berth room.
"Primus it's cold tonight..." I said to myself. I heard three knocks on my door.
"Yes?" I replied, sitting half way up. It was Soundwave.
"Oh, hey, what brings you here at this time? Shouldn't you be recharging?" I asked. He nodded.
"Affirmative." He shivered, "it is 20 degrees Fahrenheit outside. It is circulating into your room." I sighed and nodded.
"I'm freezing." He scanned me.
"Your temperature is dangerously low. You may shut down." I got up and shivered more.
"Then can I recharge in your room? Someone can fix the heater in my room overnight." Soundwave nodded.
"Affirmative. I recommend bringing your pillows and blankets for extra warmth." I brought them along and walked out of my room, but sent a keypad message to the building manager and told him to fix my heater. Soundwave and I made it to the room and set my pillows and blankets on his bed with his. He laid down and let out a soft, yet very robotic, sigh. I laid down next to him on the surprisingly large bed and still felt myself shiver.
"H-hey, Sounds? I'm still cold. Can you...um..." he understood and ejected Laserbeak, Ravage, Rumble, Frenzy, and Ratbat. They all snuggled with us, and I felt Soundwave wrap an arm around me, pulling me to him. He was warm.
"Thank you." I mumbled tiredly. He nodded. The cassettes has found me as their new berth. Ravage on my arm, Frenzy using Ravage as a pillow, Rumble next to Frenzy, Ratbat and Laserbeak cuddling in between Soundwave and I.
"This is so much warmer... goodnight, Sounds. Recharge well." He pecked my cheek.
"Good night."

~
Awwww ❤️
309 words