Starscream x Human!Reader

I miss writing in this book so...

I saw a post on Tumblr that inspired me to write this!

Also I just genuinely suck at physics and I just want Starscream to teach me😂😂😭

-----
I slammed my fists onto the table, nearly spilling my juice cup. The gentle breeze from an open window slightly lifted my physics papers. I smelled the fresh spring air as the gust blew.

"Y/n? Why are you being more annoying than usual?" I heard Starscream's voice as he approached from the hall.

Starscream saw I was nearly in tears. He quickly rushed over to me and sat down on the table, stroking my soft hair comfortably.

"What is the matter with you, fleshbag?"

I whimpered.

"I'm a senior and I need to pass this class or else I get held behind! But I am so bad at it and my teacher refuses to help me or even teach the class!" Starscream's stern face faded into a softer expression.

"Why haven't you just asked me for help? Fleshbag teachers are horrible. Besides, I am a master in physics!"

I gave him a strange look.

"You? Physics?"

"Yes, Fleshy!" Starscream snapped, knowing he wasn't the best at flying and fell a lot.

I showed Starscream my papers and he examined them.

"This is easy stuff, what do you mean?!" Starscream's yelled. I flinched and felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"Maybe for you..."

Starscream frowned and stroked my hair again. He knew I enjoyed that.

"Here, let me explain it to you." Starscream's voice became soft suddenly.
He started to explain the problem to me carefully, making sure I understood every word.

"Understand?"

I slowly nodded, processing what I had heard.

Starscream took me through the formula for each problem and figured out the first one for me.

"Now, I'd like you to try."

I nervously took the pencil from Starscream's claw-like hand and followed the same thing he did in the first problem.

"That's incorrect."

"Wh-" Starscream interrupted me by taking my pencil and gently erasing my answer.

"You must have counted wrong. I expected that from your species' small brains. Try again."

I gripped the pencil tightly.

I did my calculations again and came up with a different answer.

"That's correct."

I tensed and blushed.

"Wait-"

Starscream smiled and patted my head.

"Good job, fleshbag. You're smarter than I thought."

Starscream kissed me gently.

"Have more confidence in yourself. It's alright.."

I blushed and nodded.

"Okay.."

-
419 words :)