Starscream x Human!Reader

Starscream groaned in frustration at how much mud and dirt had accumulated on him from the mission. 

Whenever I mentioned to "go take a bath" he would just sit up straight and cross his arms saying something like, "I am too good for baths".

Finally, I've had enough. He was tracking mud everywhere and it was starting to get annoying. 

"Hey, Starscream! Want to come with me? I'm going for a walk." I asked the red seeker. He smiled slightly and nodded before standing up from his muddy seat and following me. I made sure to grab a bucket, soap and a cloth when leaving, and this made Starscream curious. Then, we both made it outside.

"Why are you bringing those useless supplies?" I attempted to shove him down to make him sit, but, of course, it did not work. He understood what I wanted and sat down. I saw the hose and turned the nozzle to make some fresh water come out of the snake-like hose. I sprayed him with water, making him jump back up and run around in fright.

"Hey! That's cold! What are you doing?!" He screamed. I chuckled. He finally gave up after a while and sat back down. 

"Transform into your alt mode." I told him. He gave me a look.

"Excuse me? I am second-in-command here! I don't take-" I sprayed him more and he quickly transformed. I sprayed him, watching the droplets of water trickle down his alt mode. I grabbed the soap and water bucket and mixed them. I took out the cloth and began to scrub off the mud. He sighed in defeat and allowed me to scrub off all the muck.

"See? This isn't too bad." I told him. 

He sighed again and lifted his wing a bit for me. 

~

After cleaning, Starscream transformed back into his bipedal mode, then huffed and crossed his arms like a big baby.

"I did not appreciate that." I giggled and climbed up to his shoulder, having him tilt his helm to look at me.

"I sure did." My foot slipped on his wet shoulder and Starscream caught me. He raised me to his face plate and I smiled.

"Now you're all clean!" 

"And wet." His wings shook, flinging off droplets of water.

I pressed a sweet kiss to his larger lips and he slowly kissed back. 

"Love you, Screams." I smirked.

"Hate you too, fleshbag."

-

434 words

I felt like I had to update!