Soundwave x Flirty!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the lovely @Soaring_Heart

-
I couldn't find any already saved pictures of Soundwave, so have a picture of my oc Nightglitch:) also my birthday is in 26 days- I'm gonna be 17 😭

-
I've always loved his sleek finish, the way it shines and shimmers. His visor.. I love it all. He's so silent yet he knows how to say a lot within a few words.

I've already been teasing him and flirting with him all day. It's fun to see his faceplate heat up into a blue color. I gently stroked his sides and he blushed heavily.

"Aww, look at you. You're so adorable when you're embarrassed." I purred and nuzzled his chest, then felt him shudder. He grabbed my hands and pulled me close, then lowered his mouth guard and kissed me lovingly. I kissed back and bit playfully at his derma. His blush darkened and he pushed me against the wall. His dermas held a playful smirk.

"Your flirty attitude is getting you in trouble." Soundwave muttered.

"How so?"

"Lord Megatron has ordered you to scout the area 10 times. You have refused. Instead, you flirt with me." I blushed and smirked.

"We can scout together. Alone.." He blushed and shook his helm.

"Negative." I pouted and he kissed me.

"You need to work."

"No!"

"You will be Lord Megatron's target after Starscream."

"And?"

"I am trying to protect you."

"Wow, the hot, sexy, muscular mech trying to protect me~?"

He blushed and sighed, giving up.
-
I HAD NO IDEAS IM SO SORRY 😭
230 words

-I HAD NO IDEAS IM SO SORRY 😭230 words

Oh hey I found one