Heatwave x Reader

⚠️Making out⚠️

I raced around the academy I called home, smiling and ran faster. I bumped shoulder plates with Medix, who sighed and tried to warn me of the safety violations I am breaking, but I was gone before he could finish. Meanwhile, Hot Shot joined me and laughed. We both ran around and saw Heatwave standing in the middle of the hallway.
"Heatwave!" I tried to warn our professor, but it was too late. It did not go as planned... instead of running into Heatwave, Hot Shot shoved me to the side, resulting in me somersaulting forward. I felt myself stop from a certain pede being a barrier for me. I yelped in pain when I heard a crack come from my leg.
"Y/n, are you alright?" I looked up at Heatwave and frowned.
"Sir, I believe I have broken my leg... it really hurts..." by the time I finished my sentence, Hot Shot had fled out of the room. Probably to avoid being yelled at.
"Easy, easy, I'm going to take you to Medix." I felt Heatwave put a gentle servo around my shoulders, then gently helped me stand. I couldn't stand on my left leg. Heatwave generously went to my left side and helped me walk. I winced and stumbled a few times, then felt Heatwave softly nudge me so I had most of my weight on him. Heatwave walked me to Medix, having the mech look at me in shock.
"What happened? I sense a fractured leg." I laughed nervously.
"Hallway racing...Hot Shot shoving me to the side..." Medix sighed.
"I told you that doing that is a serious safety violation!" Heatwave adjusted his grip on me.
"I appreciate your admiration of the regulations, but can you just help her?" Heatwave told Medix, who jumped a little in realization that he hasn't done anything but talk.
"Sorry sir! I promise I will not let my words distract me in a real mission."

~

Heatwave decided to stay with me while Medix fixed the fractured leg. I winced a little when I felt Medix touch the metal that had been chipped. It was a large area, going from my shin to my knee. Without thinking, I grabbed Heatwave's servo when Medix started his procedure. Heatwave tensed a little at my movement, but didn't resist it. He gently squeezed my servo reassuringly.

~

When the procedure was finished, Heatwave led me through the hallway. He saw Hot Shot, and gave him a harsh glare. I thought Heatwave was leading me to my room, but instead we ended up in his office.
"Sir... may I ask why I am here? Am I in trouble again? I know I'm the oldest student here, and I should be a lot more responsible than I am-" Heatwave gave me a look to make me stop talking.
"Actually, I have brought you here for a better healing experience. You and Hot Shot are roommates, correct?" I nodded. My e/c optics gazed the Rescue Bot curiously.
"If you share the room with him, you are exposing yourself to more damage. I'm sure you are already aware of his rough nature." I nodded again, "that's why I want you to recover in here or my chambers."
"With all due respect, sir, why could I not recover in my friend's rooms? I think Hoist would be the calmest of them."
"Hot Shot tends to have sleepovers with them from time to time." I made a small 'oh' sound.
I looked at my professor and sighed.
Heatwave was only two years older than me, and the others knew of my large affectionate crush on the professor. Whenever Heatwave asked for a student to be an example or help, they'd tease me by pushing me to the teacher. 'Oh, I know Y/n would love to,' they'd say. I feel like Heatwave has gotten slightly curious of the strange teasing.
"Y/n? Were you listening to anything I just said?" I snapped out of my thoughts and blushed a little.
"No, sorry sir." He chuckled.
"That is one reason why I favor you as a student. You're honest. You're not afraid of telling the truth." I smiled.
"You favor me? Are there other reasons, sir?"
"Please, you can call me by my name." I was surprised by this.
"Heatwave..." I corrected myself. Heatwave gave a small chuckle.
"I've known you the longest, you're actually the best at saving humans, and you stick to my rules. Unlike Hot Shot..." I giggled.
"Yeah, we have known each other for a very long time!" I sat on a bench against the wall and Heatwave sat next to me.
"We have..." Heatwave looked like he had something on his processor. He stood up and went to his desk, pulling out a note. A very familiar note. The pink paper was crinkled.
"I found this on your desk after class. I believe you have something to tell me?" He gave me the paper and I blushed.
On the paper read,
'Hi!' It was from Whirl.
'Hey'
'You sure are looking at Heatwave a lot more than the actual board ;)'
'Uh... yeah, I guess... I don't know he looks kinda good today.'
'Ooooo you have a crush!'
'What?! Stop being so childish.'
'But you do!'
I stopped reading from embarrassment.
"Sorry..." Heatwave gave me a weird look.
"Why are you sorry? You shouldn't feel sorry about your feelings." I bit my derma and didn't dare face the mech.
I felt Heatwave put his servo under my chin and made me face him.
"I like you." He replied to my shy demeanor. I felt my face heat up quickly.
"You do?" He chuckled.
"Of course. I have liked you for far too long, I honestly was about to lose all hope because I believed you did not share my affection." I laughed.
"Whaaat? That's crazy!" I grinned. Heatwave smiled and slowly leaned in to connect our dermas. I held him close and kissed back. Oh, will Whirl be glad about this. I felt my face heat up more when Heatwave suddenly showed a dominant side I've never truly seen. By now, we were standing and he held me against the metal wall. Heatwave bit my derma, then licked it afterwards, causing me to shudder in pleasure. He pressed himself against me, leaving absolutely no space. I felt his soft glossa make its way inside my intake, twirling itself with my glossa. I softly moaned and he smirked. I felt one of his servos trail teasingly around my form, making me only pull him closer, if possible.
Heatwave then started to trail harsh kisses down my neck and stopping at my collarbone. I whimpered in response and caught him off guard when I connected our dermas again. He let out a gruff moan in surprise as his optics slightly widened. He kissed back and held me firmly. Parting a few minutes later, I heard soft pants come from the red mech.
"I will definitely be more than happy to recover in here, or even better, your room." I told Heatwave, who gave me a mischievous smile.
"Perfect," He said, "the others are probably getting ready to recharge now, we should too." I nodded and we walked to his room, which wasn't too far away. I felt two servos on my waist and they pulled me to the large berth. Heatwave held me down and I chuckled.
"Good night, Heatwave." I pecked his nose. He laid beside me, holding me close.
"Good night."
-
1257 words!