Raoul x Reader [P1]

Ugh idk what it is about this guy but dang... the mullet?! Is it the eyes?! The gold heart?! Idk but I love it ❤️
I also wanna draw him....
⚠️Child abuse, abusive parents, mentions of rape⚠️

if any of you have abusive parents, please... PLEASE call your child protective services! I don't want to see ANY of you being harmed at all. ❤️ I love you all, even if I don't know any of you. But nobody should be treated like that. If you don't know the CPS number, call 911 or 999 if you're in the UK.
(also a little fangirl note: brits are awesome! 🇬🇧 😅)
-
I screamed as my step dad smacked me hard. I teared up as he grabbed a glass bottle and threw it at my head, making glass shatter everywhere. I sobbed and ran out, going to the garage to get into Tracks and have him drive off.
"That looks bad, you're sure you don't want to see a doctor?" Tracks commented.
"Just t-take me to Raoul..." I held my bleeding head and sobbed quietly. Tracks stopped at a house and I got out, then walked inside.
"R-Raoul..." I whimpered his name in the quiet house.
"Y/n? Oh no,... did your step dad-" I nodded before he could finish. He hugged me gently and helped me to the couch.
"Don't move, I'm going to help." Raoul grabbed a medical kit and cleaned the wound. He gently moved closer to me and grabbed the shards of glass out of my skin. I whimpered and felt a tear roll down my face. Raoul cupped my face and wiped the tear away.
"I'm serious, you should really tell someone about this. Someone that can actually do something." I bit my lip and hid a sob.
"I c-can't, Raoul! If I tell anyone then my step dad will...do stuff to me. Things I really don't want to talk about." Raoul frowned and finished cleaning and bandaging the wound. He moved so he was thigh to thigh with me and wrapped a hand around my waist securely.
"Your step dad can't rape you if he's in jail." I lowered my head so it laid on Raoul's shoulder. I cried softly and felt his hand slowly stroke my hair comfortingly.
"I g-guess... but I really don't want to take that chance." Raoul sighed and picked up his phone.
"If you're scared, then I can do it for you." I frowned.
"No! No! No! My he said if I even tell anyone, he will kill me!" I heard his phone being set down and felt him pull me closer and him laying down with me on him.
"If you don't do anything nothing will be solved. I can't live to see you like this. You're my best friend." I sighed and picked up his phone, dialing the local police number.
"Emergency services, how may I help you?"
"M-my step dad has been abusing me lately... and I don't know what to do. He threatens to rape me if I call 911, he threatens to kill me if I tell anyone, he threw a glass bottle at me today... and he leaves bruises and marks on me..."
"I'm so sorry, what's his name?"
"Fransïs Lesko. He goes by Frán."
"Thank you, the police will be on their way. Are you at home right now?"
"No, I'm at my friend's house."
"Alright. Well stay there until we notify you, okay?"
"Okay. Thank you." I hung up and put the phone down. Raoul has placed his hands on my back and kissed my forehead.
"Everything will be alright. Trust me." I bent a bit and kissed Raoul on the lips, taking him by surprise. He slowly kissed back and I let my hands roam through his mullet ponytail.
"Thank you so much, Raoul..." he smiled.
"Anything for you."
-
650 words :)