Knockout x Cyberwolf!Reader ⭐ REQUESTED⭐

Requested by the glorious~ -_Aqua_-

((Wattpad had a stroke trying to type the username and so if you find random words in places it shouldn't be, you know why))

My paws hit the forest floor with a loud thump. I kept running, panting slightly.

I heard the sound of gunshots behind me and angry shouting.

"Get her!"

"Kill the monster!"

"Cut her ugly head off and use it as a bowl!"

I ran faster from the mob, trembling.

It wasn't until a single bullet to my hind leg making me fly forward and face plant. I went into my bot mode, then gasped as a dagger was stabbed into my shoulder, making me pass out.

~

I woke up in a pool of energon, then saw a red mech attending to my wounds.
"Knockout..?" I groaned softly.
"Easy...easy. you took a lot of damage. Now, tell me why in Primus' name did you raid a human city by yourself?!" I trembled and ssighed.

"I..I don't know..." Knockout helped me up and led me to the ground bridge, then led me to his chambers.

"I need you to lay down and take it easy."

I frowned.
"No!"

Knockout sighed and gently laid next to me, hugging me waist.

"Your wounds won't heal fast enough if you stay awake and do the complete opposite I tell you." I frowned and nuzzled. My ears went back and my tail went between my legs in surrender.

"Only if you stay with me..."

Knockout chuckled and pecked my dermas, petting my ears.

"Of course I'll stay."

-
Nice fluff :)))
237 words :)