Injured!Grimlock x Medic!Reader

~Ever Get Jealous of a Onesie~

Grimlock transformed into his bot-form and approached me curiously.

"Why Y/n wear dinosaur outfit?" Grimlock asked me. I had changed into a warm dino onesie, and I think Grimlock is taking offense to it.

"I was cold...so I decided to wear this!" I spun around, showing it off. My 'tail' hit my legs and I grinned.

"Me, Grimlock, think you look stupid in outfit." I frowned.

"Why? Is it because it's another dinosaur?" He looked away and looked almost embarrassed.

"Me, Grimlock, need to go." He started to walk away and went outside of the base. I stood there and almost felt bad. I walked to the medbay and worked on cleaning tools with Ratchet. I kept a troubled look on my faceplate almost all day.

~

"Hey, Optimus, has Grimlock returned yet? I feel like I really upset him yesterday..." I mumbled sadly to the prime. His brows furrowed as he lent down to my height by sitting down. I was short for being an average medic. I was shorter than Ratchet and Bee. That tells you something.

"I saw him run to his chambers around midnight, he looked like he wanted to be alone." I was out of his sight before he could finish, and I yelled a 'thanks, Optimus!' before I was completely gone. I knocked on Grimlock's door. He grunted.

"Leave me, Grimlock, alone!" I entered and saw Grimlock sitting on his berth. He was half laying down, his arms used for support. I saw energon pooled around his torso and he tilted his head back, letting his arms go to his side.

"What in the name of Primus happened to you?!" I ran in and closed the door hard, making a loud slamming noise as the metal hit the wall.

"Me, G-Grimlock,.." I shushed him and pulled out my first aid kit. My e/c optics shined brightly, acting  like a flashlight for me to see the damage. Grimlock noticed I was wearing the onesie. He pulled away from my touch and glared.

"Me, Grimlock, won't let-" He stopped and growled in pain. I ignored his words and continued on. I saw claw marks and guessed that while he was out, Ravage must have been around. But why only Ravage? That question lingered for a while until I cleared my thoughts and focused on the injured bot. He whined as I started to heal him, cleaning the energon that had leaked out from his abdomen, and patched him up.

"What happened, Grimmy?" I asked the Dinobot leader. He didn't face me.

"Take stupid outfit off." I sighed and took off the onesie, revealing my normal metal self. He started to explain the injury, but he suddenly passed out. I saw the energon had overpowered my healing, and I had to cover it with something. I looked around and saw the only thing I had was the onesie. I didn't think twice before my servos snatched it and tied it around the waist of the unconscious bot. 

~

He woke up and saw that his sheets were stained and I had fell asleep next to him. I had placed my helm on his mattress and used my arms as a pillow.

"Y/n?" I woke up. I saw he was smiling...sort of.

"Hey, Grimmy...how're you holding u-up?" He picked me up and hugged me close to his chassis.

"Me, Grimlock, thankful." I smiled sweetly and kissed his cheek, making him smile and blush.

"You're welcome! But...what happened?" 

"Big cat attacked me, Grimlock, when me, Grimlock, went out." Ah, I was right.

"Ravage did this?" He nodded and cuddled me. I cuddled back and smiled more.

"I'm glad you're doing better. Just promise me something?"

"What?"

"Remember that my onesie saved you." He blushed more and realized the green fabric around his waist. Well, now stained blue with energon...

"Stupid outfit saved Grimlock?" 

"Yep! You're welcome~" He quickly kissed me and I kissed back quickly.

"Stupid outfit is no longer stupid outfit. Stupid outfit is good outfit."

-

644 words