Vampire!Heatwave x Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the lovely~ @Maddygates1

((I literally waited till Halloween to write this))

The cool breeze hit my face as I smiled. I looked at the orange lights that looked like vines twirling around a pole as I walked around Griffin Rock. I saw little kids dressed up as werewolves, vampires, plague doctors (that's me!), and so many other interesting monster-ish things. They jogged from house to house, gathering as much candy as they can hold in their pumpkin-shaped buckets. I loved this day. To make it better, it was a full moon. It was so big and bright that it lit the entire area. It was like a new sun. I saw my friend Medix playing with a kid dressed up as a robot. My interest soon turned to Heatwave, who has been awfully quiet lately.
"Hey, you alright?" I asked him. He looked at me and then looked down fast. He was hiding his optics from me, but it failed.
"Whoa, cool fake Decepticon contacts," I yelled, noticing his red optic color, "where'd you get them?"
"Uh..."
He didn't have time to reply before a kid ran up to him asking for candy.
Yes, we were both trick-or-treating and also handing out candy.
Heatwave moved his servo into a large bowl full of mixed candies and brought a large handful to the kid's bucket and dropped it in, making the bucket full.
Heatwave grinned at the kid, then I noticed how sharp his denta was.
"You're going as a vampire? I thought you were going to be a zombie." Heatwave looked at me and frowned, looking back down.
"It's okay, we can go as zombies next year!"
"...this isn't fake..." he muttered. I did not hear him over the loud cheering and yelling of kids.
He sighed and licked one of his fangs with his glossa.
"Y/n, I really need to talk to you alone." I looked at Heatwave and nodded.
"Okay..? What's up?" We walked to a private area and he sat down. I sat next to him.
"This isn't a costume." I couldn't hold in my laughter and began laughing loudly.
"Whaaaaat? Nooooo. Really? You're going to play with game." He sighed.
"I'm serious! This... this is real!" I laughed again, then he growled and I suddenly felt two sharp things hit my neck. I gasped and froze.
"... I told you. This is real." Heatwave said, pulling back slowly from my neck. I touched my neck and saw blue energon stained onto my servo.

"You bit me."
"I did... I had to."
"You... bit... me."
"I'm sorry-"
"Do you not realize what happens when you bite someone?!"

Heatwave fell silent.

"I... I'm a vampire now, because of you!" I growled.
Heatwave flinches and felt guilt rise up.
"I-I'm sorry- I didn't realize..." I took a deep breathe in and let it out slowly, stopping my sudden thought of punching him.
"It won't be that bad, right? I mean... I like the night. It's cool, quiet, calming..." I tried to reassure.
Heatwave only stared at the cold, wet grass that laid under his pede. I grabbed his servo in mine and smiled warmly. He looked at me and frowned.
I sighed and rested my other servo on his cheek, then leaned in to kiss him. It was weird feeling fangs immediately, but I liked it. He kissed back and held me close.
"Happy Halloween, by the way..." I muttered.
"Happy Halloween."
-
582 words :)