Sick!Knockout x Reader

Hey, an update! It feels like it has been years since I last updated... sorry, I've been reading a lot of SCP-049 fanfics so...

A rough cough filled the room and Knockout stared blankly at the floor. Was that really him that coughed so loudly? His milky white metal skin had a blue hue running across his cheeks.
"Knockout, you okay?" Truth was that he had been feeling sick for 2 days. Ever since the "Well-planned Arctic Mission" Megatron made him go on, he got a lot of snow and ice in his circuits. After warming up, he felt somewhat better, but he noticed he'd began coughing and sneezing.
"Of course I'm okay." He replied with uncertainty. He coughed and stumbled a little.
"You don't seem okay."
"I can take care of myself. I am a medic." He told me with a small glare. I frowned and rushed to his side. He tried to yank away from me but I grabbed his servo. His face held struggle but soon relaxed. His servo was shaky and I saw little droplets of sweat drip down to his chin and fall to the floor.
"Knockout... you are absolutely not okay!" I yanked him closer to me and felt his metallic red chest plate touch my chest plate. His breaths were hard and he coughed a few times.
"I am fine, Y/n, I can take care of a simple cold." He argued. I clutched his servo tighter and pulled him along to the medbay. He stumbled and grunted when his knees collapsed and he grabbed the counter right before he fell.
"Y-you're ri- gaaaaah...-" he yelled in pain when he felt his robotic muscles burn with pain.
"Knockout!!" I pulled him onto the medical berth and he coughed. I started the process of healing him and I dragged my digit from his cheek to his chin down to his collarbone. He let out a soft sigh and he gazed at me with those gorgeous red orbs that melted me every time. He looked like he was pleading. His optics slightly wide from looking up and a frown on his dermas. He looked so vulnerable.

~

An hour later I saw that the cherry red mech had fallen into recharge. I gently shook him awake and asked him how he was doing. I had given him medicine and an ice pack to soothe his cold.
"Better, thank you for asking, dear." He slowly lifted himself halfway and used his elbows for support. I gently laid him back down as my servo found its way to his forehead. He was currently doing well, not having a high fever like before.
"I still don't understand why you had to help me. I am a medi- mm..." I had placed my servos on the sides of
his helm and kissed his passionately. His optics shut as he held my waist and my helm. He deepened the kiss by tugging at my derma with his teeth. The sensation was overwhelming as I let out a soft groan. We continued the passionate kiss until we both pulled away fearing someone would walk in.
"That's why I wanted to help." Knockout smirked and kissed my dermas once more and then let out a fake cough.
"Uh-oh~ I think some medic is still feeling under the weather." Knockout purred.
"Stop, you dunce." He chuckled and held me close.

-
572 words!