Sick!Astrotrain x Medic!Reader (Part One)

He coughed roughly, staggering about in his chambers.
"You should really go see a doctor." Megatron told Astro.
"I told you that I am okay." Megatron huffed and left, and Astro fell on the floor, sobbing. He was so uncomfortable. He hugged himself and cried. He weakly looked up when he heard a knock on his door.
"What is it now, Megatron?" He let out a shaky sob.
"Actually, it's me..." I said from the other side of the door.
"N/-N/n...." I walked in and felt my spark stop at the sight of Astro. I frowned and leaned down to him.
"How you feeling?" I wiped a tear away from his cheek. He only groaned in response.
"Where does it hurt?" I asked him.
"Everywhere..."
"Be more specific."
"My abdomen, my head, my wings, my legs..." I grabbed his servo in mine, then gently pulled him so he was sitting up.
"And when did you first start feeling ill?"
"Yesterday... around 3 pm in Earth time." His voice was shaky.
"When was the last time you ate or drank anything?" I grabbed my stethoscope and placed it on his chest plate.
"This morning... but I could barely handle it."
His spark was beating quickly.
"Take a deep breath for me?" He did so, then let out a shaky breath. This happened three more times before I pulled the stethoscope away.
"Have you been around any mold or fungi?" He shook his head, then greatly regretted shaking it so much.
"What about travel? Have you traveled somewhere with lots of exotic foods?" He shook his head.
"Have you been bitten by any bugs or anything?" He shook his head.
"Have you been around sick people and/or bots, lately? Or shared drinks or food with them?" He held his throbbing head.
"No."
I grabbed a wooden popsicle stick from my bag.
"Say ah." He opened his mouth, letting out a very quiet 'ah'.
"Your throat tubes seem fine, a bit red. Have you been coughing a lot?"
"Yes."
"Do you cough anything yellow, green, or blue up?" He shook his head.
"Well, a little yellow."
"You have a high mucus level, then. What have you been drinking lately?"
"Energon Pepsi."
"That could do it. Energon Pepsi can make your mucus, or in this case, your... coolant(?) thicken, making your stomach hurt, or making you cough. Do you have any chest pain?"
"A little."
"Where?" He put his servo on the right side of his chest.
"Have you been exposed to any cold temperatures?" He nodded.
"For how long?" I asked.
"30 minutes..." I got out a thermometer and scanned him. He was heating up.
"You've got a fever." He glared.
"I couldn't tell." He replied sarcastically.
"When was the last time you've gotten a full recharge?"
"Two days ago. I haven't been able to get a completely recharge mainly because of missions." I grabbed a blood pressure cuff and strapped it around Astro's upper arm. I waited as the cuff tightened around his arm, then released the pressure.
"Your blood pressure is high, have you been eating a lot of sugary foods or carbohydrates?" He shook his head.
"Where does your head hurt the most?" He pointed to the back.
"Are you sensitive to light?"
"No, doctor Y/n."
"When was the last time you had an oil change?"
"Last week. May I remind you I'm a rocket, train, and transformer?"
"When was the last time you had a ...coal change...?" He looked at me weirdly.
"Okay, okay, uh... have any breathing problems?" He nodded.
"It hurts to breathe in heavily." I placed my servo on his chest.
"Breathe in the most you can." He did so, then stopped.
"And out." He let it out, along with a cough.
"Well, Astro, I think all you have is a cold. Nothing to worry about." He laid down.
"Are you positive? I've had space colds before, this is not a cold." I laid him on his berth, pulling the covers only half way on him.
"Radio me if you need anything." I said before kissing his forehead and leaving.
Oh, how Astrotrain wanted to radio me so badly. His muscles didn't obey his commands, he was paralyzed. He was sweating, shaking, crying. He tried to speak, but only coughs exited his pipes.
"H-...help..." he whispered. No one could hear him, so why even try?
-
736 words