Starscream x Reader

⚠️LIME⚠️

He went to his chambers after another day of constant abuse. Starscream softly cried as he laid on his side. He was bleeding and bruised. I was with him, gently stroking his wing for comfort.

"It's not fair," Starscream started, "you don't listen to him. Why don't you get the same punishment as I?" I hugged his arm and nuzzled his neck, making him shudder.

"I don't know, Star..."

He sighed and nuzzled back. I was laying next to him, my chest pressed against his.

I didn't know what else to do but kiss him right then and there.

My dermas slowly met his and to my surprise, he kissed back eagerly.

Like he had been waiting for this for a very long time.

I gently moved so I was on top of him, then deepened the kiss.
He moaned softly and brought me closer.

He placed my servos onto his wings, making me gently rub them. This caused him to shudder in pleasure.

"Y/n..~" I blushed heavily and began to kiss his neck. He was already panting in pleasure.

(I low key wanna do a lemon but also idk...)

He changes into his holoform and took off his shirt. He had scars on his chest and back. I gently traced the scars, earning a soft moan. I licked and bit down his body until I found his pants. I growled softly and took them off, making Starscream blush heavier than he already is.

Now, the seeker was only left in his boxers.

I smirked at him and gently played with the hem of his boxers, making him squeak.

"S-Stop teasing me!" He whined out.

"Aw, but it's so much fun~!" He grumbled and my reply and rolled onto his stomach, clearly embarrassed.

"Fine. You can do it.." he mumbled.
I slowly slid off his boxers and then he quickly changed into his bot mode.
I sighed and nibbled on his waist, going down. He moaned at this small movement. He pulled me closer and I licked up and gently licked his wings. This made him moan loudly and shudder.
"Y/n..~!" He moaned. I blushed and pulled away, hearing Megatron's loud voice from the hallway.
"Pretend to be asleep."
Starscream nodded and held me close, pretending to be asleep. I did the same.

"Y/n-! Oh-" Megatron froze and saw the two "sleeping". He smiled slightly and left.

What I didn't know is that Starscream was actually asleep.

-
414 words :)