Optimus x Femme!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the awesome ~ Jay_the_dragon

"Mayday, mayday, I'm going down! I'm going- I'm losing altitude quickly!! 500, 400, 300... 100... 50.... 40... 10...retard, retard, reta-" I crashed landed with a loud thud that probably stirred the whole Earth. I felt my world slowly turn to black as I leaked energon heavily.

~

I woke up in a familiar area. The Autobot base. I saw the leader, Optimus Prime, hovering over me with worry on his face.
"How is she, Ratchet?"
"For the fifth time, she's doing okay, Optimus. She just needs to take it easy. She took a hard landing." I sat up and gasped for air, but "Ratchet" laid me back down.
"Shh... you're hurt, but you will be okay." Optimus held my arm and stroked it to soothe my anxiety. It surprisingly had great effect.
I ended up closing my optics and winced in pain.
"Primus..." I whispered in pain. Optimus frowned.
"Ratchet, is there anything I could do?" Ratchet seemed curious as to why Optimus wanted to help me so much. Why he was so concerned about a stranger that crash landed.

⭐️3 week later⭐️
"Now tilt your wings... no,-" Optimus, who has grown to be one of my best (and only) friends. He was teaching me how to fly and use my wings, seeing that my wings were bent badly to the point I had to have a new pair soldered on. I ended up starting to fall again, but Optimus flew up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Like this..." he bent my wings a certain way and I glided. He chuckled at my reaction and gently let go of me. Once he did, I started to fall, but I bent my wings and I glided once more. He, of course doesn't have wings, just rockets on his legs or something, flew with me. We watched the sunset above the clouds, a beautiful masterpiece of red, pink, and orange clouds with a few white ones hovering freely like we were.
"Hey, Optimus?" I started. The prime looked at me curiously.
"Yes, N/n?"
"What would it feel like if I landed on the clouds?" He smiled at my child thought.
"Go and see." He flew below the cloud, knowing clouds are not solid objects you can land on. I stopped flying and screamed when I fell through the pink cotton candy-like cloud, but luckily Optimus caught me. I giggled nervously.
"Oh... is that what happens?" He laughed softly and held me close to his chassis.
"Thank you for all of this..."
"Thank you for crash landing." I blushed and felt my fans kick on. His too.
"Let's stay out a little longer and enjoy the view, shall we?" I nodded with a 'yup!'.

Reet reet Megayeet-
466 words