Bumblebee x Knockout ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

This might be a bit short...
Requested by the lovely ~ @Lucy_Night1

Bee walking around the dark rooms of the Nemisis and hoped no one would see him. He had snuck out of the Autobot base to see his friend Knockout.

"Bee? What are you doing here?!" Knockout whispered to the yellow and black bot. Bee replied with little beeps and hums.
"You came because you wished to see me? We could have gone out somewhere where we won't get caught easily..." Knockout replied. He took Bee by his servo and Bee felt his spark jolt.
"Let's go somewhere... where do you want to go?" Bee beeped.
"The beach would be nice at this time of night." Knockout agreed to the place Bee suggested and they headed off to the beach.

~

"Bee! Stop it, you're going to get sand in my joints!" Bee laughed and went into the water. Knockout followed and swam close.
"You know, Bee, I find it oddly peculiar as to why you wanted to hang out with me at 1 in the morning..." Bee got close to the cherry con and wrapped his arms around him. Knockout felt the blue hue over his face and his servos found Bee's hips.
"I... like you... a lot." Bee said while using the radio he had. Knockout bit his derma and smiled.
"You do?" Bee nodded. Knockout bent down to kiss Bee, but before he could they both heard loud splashing and weird sounds. They looked towards the big moon in the distance away from shore to see two dolphins jumping in the air.
"Awww...." Bee hummed.
"I like you too, Bee..." Knockout whispered. He placed a kiss on Bee's dermas and smiled as he kissed back. They separated quickly and hugged each other, enjoying just floating in the lukewarm water and holding each other.

I actually really like this despite not shipping it. Hope you enjoyed this short oneshot!
321 words