Rung x Reader

Multiple thoughts filled my head tonight. As a new thought came through a new tear fell.
"Am I even good enough to be an Autobot?" That question kept lingering longer than the other questions. The others consisted of' "why am I considered a bad bot" "does everyone hate me" "Are they just using me" and the occasional "should I leave". I had thought of going to Rung, but I kept telling myself that I am fine and that I don't need that sort of help. I cried silently while looking outside. The moonlight flowed into my room. My optics winced shut as I headed to my berth. I ended up crying myself to sleep that night.

~

"Y/n! Wakey wakey!" Tailgate yelled excitedly. I woke up and saw my wet pillow. I remembered my episode last night and wiped my sticky cheeks. They were sticky with old tears. I saw Tailgate and smiled. He was already smiling at me and ran to the dining room. I shortly followed him and saw Rung and Perceptor talking about science stuff. I sighed quietly and hoped no one noticed. I had a sad expression on my face. Tailgate is probably pretending to happy. He is only faking being happy to me so I open up to him. I shot up when I noticed a certain therapist staring at me. His eyebrows tilted in worry, Rung walked over to me and sat next to me on the stool.
"Um- hey, Rung." I greeted awkwardly. He smiled sweetly.
"How have you been? Asking as a friend, not as a therapist." I smiled back.
"I am doing just great!" I lied. He knew I was lying, but played along.
"That's great! Hey, do you maybe want to come to my room for lunch? It seems like forever since we last had time together." Hanging out was his plan, but so was seeing what was wrong with me. That —I was not aware of.
"Sounds fun! Sure." I agreed to the plan. He smiled.

~

At noon, I made my way to his room and saw a note on his desk.
"Meet me in my lab
-Rung" I kept the note and had a sad yawn escape my lips. I walked to the lab and saw Rung. He had a worried look. I smiled.
"Hi..." I broke the silence. He sat me down on a comfy chair and sat down close to me.
"Hello, Y/n. May I ask you a few questions?" I turned my head.
"Uh- sure? Go right ahead..."
"Have you been sad lately? Angry? Feeling depressed?" Actually he just described every emotion I've been feeling. I looked him in the eyes and saw the blue glow. I felt as if I couldn't lie to him.
"I have felt all of those lately...- Hey, wait, I thought this was just us hanging out, not talking about therapy stuff?!" Rung sighed and grabbed my servo. I felt a jolt spread through my body. I looked him in the eyes and he was looking into mine.
"Please- I want to help you." Rung whispered. He had a sweet tone to his voice. I tone I've never heard in him before. I thought of all the things that had welled up in my mind and felt tears get ready to fall. He saw the tears and one had rolled to my cheek. He cupped my cheek and wiped it away. He leaned closer to me.
"Could I ask why?"
"Everyone pretends to like me! I'm just as bad as a Decepticon! I don't deserve to be an Autobot after.. Well, my past. You know- being raised by Megatron and leaving to join the Autobots." Rung's grip on my servo tightened.
"Don't say that, please."
"Some nights I think of running away." He then had worry completely written on his face.
"Y/n... I can assure you that that is not true. We care about you. A lot. You're part of our family. Whether born a Decepticon or not, we love you." I was now crying. I felt him hug me.
"/I/ care about you so much..." he whispered. I let my crying ease up and rested my head on his shoulder.
"Thank you, Rung. Thank you so, so much." I felt his arms slide to my waist. I swung my arms around his neck and found myself getting closer to him. I sat on the soft furniture that he was sitting on. We stayed like that for a while until finally pulling away.
"How come you changed your sign to 'closed' or something like that if you are still 'open'? Or... something." Rung smiles.
"Because I wanted to spend time with you." He snuggled into me and placed his head in the crook of my neck. I giggled, a rare sound that I didn't even know still existed within me. He laughed at the sound and hugged my waist.
"Gosh- I've never seen you this cuddly!" His eyebrows tilted to a smirk. He leaned closer to me and pressed his lips onto mine, locking them in a kiss.
"No, this is actually part of therapy... for you, anyway. How do you feel?" He told me.
"Relaxed. Way better than I felt before." He smiled and kissed me again in which I kissed back. He smiled and closed his eyes. He was blushing slightly.
"Was this therapy for you to finally admit you like me?"
"I...I suppose it is. Do you like me?"
"Dude, I kissed back. Heck yes." He chuckled and hugged me. I hugged him back and placed a soft kiss to his neck and he gasped quietly.
"I love you."
"I love you too." We kissed again and he leaned me down on some throw pillows carefully. He held me with such care. He was gentle. He looked at me lovingly.
"Primus..." he mumbled. I felt him move up and sit. I frowned and I found myself cuddling into his chest. I laid him down and a blush came upon his cheeks once more. I snuggled into his chest and he held me close. I ended up falling asleep on his chest and he stared at the ceiling with the happiest grin ever. I was his and he was mine. He pressed a kiss to my helm before drifting to sleep himself.

-
1059 words c: