Raoul x Reader

A loud beeping made the young punk groan and open his eyes. He saw his alarm clock sitting on its stand, next to his boombox. He sat up in his bed, wiping his eyes, he read the time.

7:05.

He sighed and got up, then stretched.

A knock on his door made him leave his room. He walked through the narrow hallway and went to the front door, opening it.

"Hey, what's up, Y/n?" He greeted with a smile.

I smiled back, "could I come in?"

He nodded and let me in, not needing any reason not to let me in or anything. We've known each other for quite a while, and he also found out about the crappy job I'm working at.

As I went to sit, Raoul frowned and gave me a concerned expression.

"He's working ya to your bones again, isn't he?" The mention of my boss made me look down in shame.

"Yes, he is." Raoul frowned and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You really shouldn't work there."

"And your job is safer than mine?" I replied.

He froze and sighed.

"No, but my boss doesn't-" I cut him off.

"-Doesn't what? Threaten you? Steal your money? Take your home away?"

"That's not what-"

"-I don't care, anymore." I got up and went to the door, but found the door wouldn't budge.

"Where would you go?" Raoul asked softly.

I knew I didn't have anywhere to go. My parents lived out of the state, Raoul was my only friend, so it's not like I could be roommates with him.

"I'll find a place."

"No, you won't. It's getting dark, and you know that the creeps and drunks come out at this time. I can't risk you going alone."

I nodded, then sat back down.

"Stay with me, tonight. I have a spare room and you can borrow my clothes while you clean yours." Raoul added.

I looked around and gave up, knowing there was way around this.

"Where's the room?" I asked.

I've been to Raoul's house more times than I can count, but I've never seen a spare room.

"Follow me." I nodded and began to follow the brown-haired punk.

He went upstairs, then took a sharp left. I didn't even know he had an upstairs. It was hidden away in a closet room.

"Right here! There's a bed and dresser, oh, and a bathroom." I nodded, noticing the items and bathroom.

"Thanks," I said. "Do you have bedding?"

Raoul's eyes widened, as if he forgot about that.

"I'll be back." He went down the steps.

As he did that, I took the time to take my torn and very dirty top off, tossing it onto the dresser. I rummaged through said dresser and found one of Raoul's tops, then continued to put that on, same for my pants.
The new clothing was slightly big/small for my small/medium/large body, but it was better than no clothes at all.
Within a matter of seconds, Raoul came back with the bedding.

"I see ya found the clothing." He said, pointing to the clothes I was wearing.

"Yep."

"Do they fit well?"

"Well enough. I'm not picky." He smiled and grabbed my dirty clothes, throwing them in a nearby washing machine.

Raoul came back, frowning.

"I hate to get into your personal life, but I found some blood on your pants." He said in an awkward tone, but still sounded nice.

"Oh! Right, I forgot to tell you that I cut my thigh on a fence." I explained, "don't worry about period products!" I chuckled.

"How did you cut your thigh on a fence?"

"I jumped it."

He frowned, then chuckled and sat on the bed I was borrowing.

I sat next to him, smiling.

"Thanks for all of this."

He nodded, "I couldn't just let you go this late at night. I care about ya!"

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I care about you, too." I said softly.

Raoul blushed, "I really care about you, a lot. At one point, I, well, I fell for you."

I froze and blushed.

"You fell for me?" I repeated.

"And I'd fall for you again." He said with a small smile.

I grinned and slowly went to peck him, which he happily kissed back.

"You can live with me, if you want." He said.

"Are you sure I won't be in the way, at all?"

Raoul laughed.

I chuckled and laid back on the pillows, then found myself smiling.

"That depends, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Raoul asked shyly.

"I wouldn't have kissed you if that was a no."

"And, if you don't want to live here, you can always live with Optimus! He's my robot buddy Tracks introduced me to."

"Robot?"

"Yeah! He's a gnarly semi, and he totally loves humans!"

"Great! Can I meet him one day?" I asked with excitement.

"Totally! Let's give him a call tomorrow!"

-
I made this e x t r a long :)

844 words