Starscream x Seeker!Reader

⚠️MAKING OUT⚠️

-
Starscream has been teasing me all day. Biting my neck, rubbing my wings,... I've had it.

~

It was sunset and every 'Con was outside looking for Energon except Starscream and I. He stared at me with lust. I finally had enough and slammed Starscream against the wall, making a loud crash sound. He grunted in surprise as his wings went down submissively.
"Starscream, Starscream, Starscream..." I whispered towards the nervous seeker. I stared at his dermas that seemed to be calling out to me, but instead, I aggressively started to bite his neck. He gasped in surprise and tensed immediately. I heard small moans escape his intake and I pulled away with a smirk.
"Better?"
"No, not at all." I felt him move so I was against the wall, then felt his dermas attack mine. The kiss turned heated quickly, having his glossa meet mine and feeling him gently suck on it. I closed my e/c optics and let my servo trace Starscream's wings, making him shudder and a blue hue painted his cheeks. He frowned and mimicked my actions by roughly rubbing my wings. I couldn't help but moan quietly and move closer. Starscream bit my neck hard, resulting a gasp from me and a moan following. He licked the bite marks he made and smirked as he ground himself against me, making both of us softly moan. I continued to stroke his wings, making him shudder every time.
"Are your wings extra sensitive?~" I teased the seeker.
"Not as sensitive as yours." I scoffed and kissed him hard. He moaned in surprise at the sudden contact and pulled me as close as I can get. Our glossas fought and marked each other and we pulled away, panting.
"You're a dunce." He stated.
"You're a dunce as well."
-
304 words