Young!Grimlock x Human!Reader

"Grimmy! Time for your bath!"

"Me, Grimlock, doesn't take baths! Grimlock too strong for pathetic water!" I chuckled and picked up the baby dino. He squirmed.
"No!" He yelled.
"Grimmy, it won't hurt you... it's warm! Just how you like it. Besides, all of your little Dino buddies have already taken their baths." I reassured.
"F...Fine." He said. I stroked his metal scales and gently placed his in the tub. Bubbles accumulated on his scales.
"Grimlock like bubbles!" He splashed the water, making water get over me. I laughed.
"You can play after you are cleaned." I grabbed a sponge and cleaned his scales. He seemed to like this.
"Me, Grimlock, like it when Y/n clean me, Grimlock's scales." I blushed.
"Aww... why don't you like it when others try to?" I brought up the question. He played with the bubbles and a rubber ducky he found.
"Y/n cleans scales gently." I smiled sweetly. I gathered a handful of bubbles and placed them on Grimlock's head. I petted his muzzle, making him close his eyes.
"Grimlock like taking baths." I watered him down picked him up, placing him on a mat. I wrapped a towel around him and hugged him. He nuzzled me.
"Grimlock want to snuggle with Y/n." I dried him off and saw his shiny scales and tired expression.
"Of course you can... just... oh- Grimlock!" Grimlock got into the garbage. I put him back into the tub, cleaning him once more, drying him. I picked him up and got myself dressed into pajamas. I wrapped a robe around myself and started the fireplace. I put Grimlock onto my lap, wrapping the lot of us in a blanket.
"Me,...Grimlock... sleepy..." he closed his eyes and fell asleep in my arms.
"Goodnight, Grimmy." I cuddled him and fell asleep as well.

~
AWWWWWW
310 words!