Knockout x Hurt!Reader

I don't know why but this song just screams Knockout

He revved his engine.

"You ready, Y/n?" Knockout asked me with determination. I revved my engine back, signalling to him that I am ready.

"Go!" He sped off, leaving me in his dust. 

I drove slowly and gradually increased my speed. The moon was high in the sky, appearing bigger than normal due to it moving closer to the Earth.

"Knockout! I'm gonna beat you!" I drove faster than him and we were soon tied. We drove in sync and we both felt a rush of adrenaline. 

"Yeah, sure... I bet." 

He drove faster and I tried to drive faster than the Aston Martin. I could not and found myself steering to sharply and rolling onto my side, then doing barrel rolls. I screamed and tried transforming. My body hit a rock wall and I grunted. I was dizzy as heck.

"Y/n!" 

Knockout drove quickly and then transformed and landed in front of me. 

"Are you okay?" I got up and fell forward. Whether from my injuries or the dizziness, I'm not sure. He held me up and we walked from the empty road to the Decepticon base. Just feeling my arms he felt jolts of happiness.

"What even happened?! You were steady!" I coughed and looked at him weakly.

"I...I guess I wasn't built to go as fast as you." He smirked.

"I am pretty fast." Megatron came over and looked curious.

"She...fell." Knockout lied. 

"Fell...down stairs." I added. He shrugged and walked on to his destination. I coughed and groaned.

"Heal me, dunce." 

Knockout rewired me and grabbed the buffer. He started to buff out the scratches on me and I sighed.

"Man, I see why you enjoy this." I chuckled. He blushed.

"It is nice, is it not?" Smiling, I leaned back.  

"Hey, where's Breakdown?" I brought up the topic. He shrugged.

"Not sure. He said he'd be back later. Why?" 

"Oh, no reason. Just wondering because if he'd come back he might want to help you and I just want you to fix me." He blushed again and smiled.

"You don't have to worry about him coming in, then."

~

When he was finished, Knockout looked at me as if I were a masterpiece and he was the skillful artist.

"You look perfect," Knockout complimented.

"Oh, thank you, but really you're the artist here..." 

"Oh, believe me. You were already art before." I blushed. "That reminds me, I added to your horsepower, so you can drive faster and not get into another crash." He got closer to me and sat on the table with me.

"You didn't have to do that, Knocky!" I chuckled. He wrapped an arm around my waist.

"So...you, me, sunset?" 

"You, me, sunset." I confirmed. 

~

It was sunset and it was just at the point where the stars were starting to show. A beautiful display of red, navy blue and yellow painted the sky. Knockout transformed into the Aston Martin I've grown to love. But he wouldn't know that.

"Are you sure you want to race this soon after recovery?" I smirked as I transformed into my c/c (car of your choice). I revved my engine and it growled loudly. It was satisfying and he revved his engine.

"Alright. If you insist! Ready, set...go!" He drove off, except this time I was tied with him. We drove in sync for the whole race and when we made it to the finish area, we transformed and gazed into each other's eyes. 

"Like I said; you look perfect." I leaned closer to him and found myself resting my helm against his chest.

"You're my doctor..." I mumbled.

"Oh, I'm your doctor?~" I blushed and bit my lip.

"That's not what I meant...but sure...?" He laughed and hugged me. I hugged back and kissed his cheek.

"I think I may love you." I said.

"I know I love you too."

Ahhhhhh I kinda just rushed thissss 

mainly because i wanna draw-

634 words