Blurr x Reader

⚠️Making out⚠️

He felt something tug at his lips after a bad day. Was this a smile? After such a horrible, long day?
"Hey, look at that million dollar grin! See? I told you just joking around could bring happiness!" He then frowned.
"Yeah-But having such a bad day doesn't equalize the fact that this one moment was good- I still feel sad about everything that happened today."
"Come on... let's go running, huh? Huh? I know you want to!"
"I guess-"
"Great, Let's go!"

~

We were outside, the sun shining onto our metal skin, reflecting off like a mirror.
"Let's race!!" I grinned. He frowned and sighed.
"3, 2, 1... go!" I sprinted, going ahead of Blurr. He ran faster than me, of course, sprinting way ahead. The rush of the wind against his face made him feel happy. He then tripped on the ground, skidding across the running pad. He groaned in pain, energon splattered around his gashes.
"See? I told you... everything happy just falls to horrible..." he said slowly as he groaned in pain. I gasped and ran to him, running faster. I skidded to a stop and fell to his level.
"Are you okay?!" He glared.
"Geez, like the energon flowing out of me isn't s big clue to how bad my injuries are and how deep." He continued his frustrated ranting until I got closer to him, my face near his. His cheeks turned blue.
"Shhh- I know you're having a bad-"
"Terrible."
"-terrible day... but believe me, it will get better!" I whispered in his audio sensor, he shivered in response.
"N-no it won't! It never gets better! I've so far accidentally punched Bee, hurt Rodimus, made Wheelie mad at me, I spilled my food, made Perceptor slip and crack his scope thing, made half the group ticked off at me and here I am, a gashes knee joint, face and arms, and I'm arguing-"
"SHUT UP! I mean-... please... if you talk to them... I'm sure they will forgive you." He flinched at my voice.
"I..." he felt tears brim his optics. He backed away and ran.
"Blurr!" He ran fast, too fast for me, away from the base.
"Blurrrr!!"
It was pointless... he's too fast.. he's gone.

~

It was midnight and Blurr still had yet to return. Everyone was recharging except me. I couldn't help but think about the guy. I decided to go out. I followed a trail of energon and saw a passed out Blurr 4-6 miles out. I had brought my first aid kit with me. I shook him and his blue optics opened slowly, only half way.
"Y/n...?" He coughed up energon. Why didn't I help him when he first was hurt?! I quickly cleaned his wounds and patched him up. Good thing it wasn't as bad as it looks...
His eyes closed and he groaned.
"My head- my head- my head- ow ow ow ow!" I shushed him and laid his head onto my lap.
"Hey- love..." I purred into his audio sensor. He blushed and shuddered. "You're going to be okay, okay?" He sighed soothingly as his optics half-lidded.
"How was your journey when you ran off?" I said with a glare. He rested his head on my chest, making me blush.
"I tripped again, hit my head, and I'm pretty sure I slipped in some mud. I also-"
"Shhh... shhhhh..." once again, shuddering, I smirked and pressed a kiss to his lips. He gasped in surprise. His head was banging against his skull (if he had a skull?), questions filling his head.
"Y..Y-Y/n?"
"I didn't think of you as the super, easily embarrassed type. That's cute." He blushed and looked down.
"I didn't think you were going to do that right here right now I just thought we were friends but don't get me wrong I do like you a lot, you're lovely and beautiful and I feel like I could die if I hadn't met you-" I kissed him again, this time longer. He kissed back and I slowly leaned him down which deepened the kiss. He hummed in happiness and gripped my hips. I gasped as he pinned me down, hovering above me. He had a smirk tugging at his lips.
"You were right, but also you seem to always be right! Bad things always happen, but good things come from them." I smiled and nodded.
"Told you."
He kissed me, his soft, smooth, metallic dermas grazing mine. He bit at my lips, rubbing against me softly. He smiled as his tongue found his way into my mouth, teasing my every now and then. I hummed and groaned.
"B-Blurr...."
"Y/n-" we froze as we heard a second voice say my name.
"R-Rodimus! Um... hi?" Blurr got off of me and I got up. We both had dark blue on our cheeks.
"You've got some explaining to do. You're both grounded for sneaking out-"
"Actually he ran away and I snuck out." I corrected.
"That's even worse." Rodimus replies.
"You're grounded. Both of you. Now, head back to base and get to your rooms. I'm tired as it is and going on a stupid search of worry for you two just to find you guys making out isn't how I planned to spend my night."
"Sorry, DAD..."
"Say that again, I'll ground you longer."
"Ugh."

-
Haha... 904 words