Skywarp x Seeker!Reader

Anyone interested in Barricade? I'm thinking of writing (after I'm done with this book and my SCP-049 book) a Barricade x Reader story... or something. :)

WARNING!!: Making out

I sighed and sat with my legs crossed, an arm on my knee and my helm resting on my hand. I held my signature sneer. The other seekers that sat at the table I was at glared at me.

I could tell they were sick of me. Of my grim ways of battle, of how I wanted everything to myself. How I wished to be the leader instead of the dunce I call a leader. Megatron.

"Any thoughts?" 

Thundercracker's voice made me glare back.

"Yeah, your voice annoys the heck out of me." Thundercracker wasn't too surprised at my reply.

He had known this was my main side, and only those who are heavily trusted can see my nice side. For an example: Skywarp.

Skywarp was the only seeker that gets me!

Starscream growled and slammed his fists on the table, making our energon drinks shake and some spill.

"I've had enough of your whining!"

"I've had enough of your voice." I sat back and crossed my arms.

"Excuse me?! I am your lead-"

"Tell that to Megatron, Star. Oh, I'm sorry. Milord." 

Starscream, seething with anger, growled and launched towards me, but Skywarp stopped him from doing any harm.

"Starscream, cool your coolant." 

I glared and scoffed, heading to the main hall. I turned to Skywarp's chambers and saw a gun resting on a desk. I grabbed it and went to my chamber. I blasted my wall that had a target drawn on it. I missed only twice, then heard someone come in without knocking. My favorite.

"What the heck do yo- Oh.." I quickly hid the stolen weapon from Skywarp, but I knew by his expression that he already knew of the relic in my possession. 

"Why do you have my gun?"

"To practice, duh." Skywarp glared.

I attempted to shoot again, but Skywarp grabbed my hand and shoved the gun down. He sat on my berth, staring at me with his ruby optics.

"Do not go through my belongings." I scoffed and tried getting my servo free from the seeker's, but it did not work. 

Skywarp grabbed my other servo, holding them to the berth.

"Okay, okay! Take your stupid gun." Skywarp sat closer.

"Sky..?" Skywarp rested his forehead on mine, staring at me.

The purple bot surprised me by placing his dermas upon mine. His optics closed and he dragged his servos to my upper arms, tilting his helm. I kissed back and slowly found my arms wrapping around Skywarp's neck. Skywarp held himself close against me, slowly pressing down. 

I felt my back hit my mattress and smiled.

I've been wanting this for so long...

I felt Skywarp's glossa slip across my bottom lip, making me shudder. I opened my intake for him and felt his glossa meet mine. Our glossas danced together, making a soft moan escape me. Skywarp separated and trailed rough kisses along my neck wires, making me bite my dermas.

"S-Sky.." 

The small whimper that came from me only made Skywarp smirk. He bit my jaw, making me close my optics. He slowly moved his gun back and attached it to a little area on his arm. 

"Think of this as a punishment, love...~" He got off me but pecked my lips teasingly before walking away.

I stared at my ceiling in disbelief. 

"SKYWARP! GET YOUR BLOODY ENGINE BACK HERE!" I growled and chased after him.

-

Why did this take me 3 days to write?

604 words