Perceptor x Reader

I hummed softly as I mixed some things into a boiling pot. A cloud of purple smoke surrounded me, then I saw the pot's substance has turned into metal.
"How'd you do that?" I heard someone, probably Grimlock, ask.
"Magic!" I grinned. Perceptor frowned.
"Science, not magic." He corrected. I rolled my optics.
"Hey, Perceptor! Follow me!" I ran to my room, going to my lab. It was hidden away.
I heard loud footsteps enter my room.
"Y/n? Where are you?" I pressed a button on my wall and alarm lights and sound echoed in my room. Poor Perceptor jumped in fright at the display.
"Welcome... to my lab!" I was on a ledge and swung down from a wire, but it snapped. Oh scrap.
"P-Perceptor!" I yelled. He gasped and caught me just in time.
"Are you alright?" I was shaking from the fall. I nodded, optics wide.
"Here, allow me to set you on your berth." He did so and I was breathing heavily.
"You didn't hurt yourself, did you?" He reworded.
"I..." I looked at my servo and saw blue leaking from it. I hid it.
"Am fine!" I grinned. He cocked his head. Especially when he saw blue stuff staining his red paint job.
"Are you positive?" I sighed and showed him my cut.
"The wire must have cut me..." I could see Perceptor's expression fade into a very... unsettling expression.
"Why did you lie about this? You could have gotten it infected! Here, allow me to help you, please." I blushed and nodded. All he really did was clean it and put a Soundwave Bandaid® on it. (It has a purple and black color to it with a cute smile on it. Smiles guaranteed.)
"Is that better?" I nodded.
"Thank you, Perceptor... I'm sorry I lied to you." I admitted shyly. He hugged me.
"No need to apologize." He replied as he intertwined our servos.
"I care a lot about you, and don't want you to get hurt." I frowned and nodded.
"I know... I care about you as well." He smiled and leaned me down, making me fall onto my pillows.
"You know, for a nerd..." I yawned, "You're not so bad."
"You're not so bad yourself, love."

Hehehahahaha

Hehehahahaha... Art ⬆️ by me hahaha
383 words