Medix x Reader

⚠️WARNING(S): making out⚠️
Art by me!

I groaned in frustration. Medix was supposedly going to help me with my homework, but I keep getting distracted.
Currently, I was staring out into space, thinking of fun activities to do with my friends. Mainly Medix.
"And so then you need to-... Y/n?" Medix gently nudged me with a servo and frowned. I flinched at his touch and felt my face heat up.
"Sorry, Medix... I'm just really tired and bored!" Medix gave me a reassuring smile.
"I understand, but if you keep zoning out like that you will never complete the assignment." I groaned and laid my helm on the table. Medix sighed a bit.
"Can't I take a break?" Medix shook his helm.
"If you take a break now, you'll be 10 minutes late." I huffed and closes my optics.
Medix frowned once more and grabbed my servo. My digits tangled themselves with Medix's. Medix looked at me and brought me close.
"I suppose taking a break in your condition is crucial..." I perked up and gazed into his optics. He held a sweet smile. I kept my stare on him.
"Aren't you going to take your break?" I smiled and found myself leaping onto Medix, who ended up stiffening.
"...oh- we're hugging now...? Okay.." Medix willingly wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. We walked to his room and I sat on his berth. I picked up a book on quantum mechanics and started to read.
At one point, I grinned at the knowledge in the book, getting Medix's attention. Medix was seated next to me and I gave him the book. He took the book to read what excited me and smiled a little. I gave a stressed sigh.
When Medix was busy reading, I gently kissed his neck, trailing kisses up and behind his audial. I leaned on him and he felt his face flush heavily as he leaned back so he was laying down. I straddled him and let my dermas meet his. He gave a soft groan as he found he didn't know what to do in this situation. He was very tense and extremely flustered. I continued to kiss him gently and soon found the medical bot kissing back ever so slightly. He pulled back slightly.
"T-this is against school regulations..." I stared at his blue optics.
"I... I can stop, I'm sorry... I just lost it..." Medix looked unsure for a few minutes before he slowly moved so he was holding me down.
"As long as nobody finds this out, we should be alright." I looked surprised.
"Medix, you?! Not following school regulations? Who are you?"
"I... am Medix... I never became someone else-"
"It's a- never mind... just... get on with it."
Medix felt his face plate heat up as he connected our dermas. I saw his face heat up more when I licked his derma, but he never pulled away. He let out a soft groan when I let my glossa enter his intake, touching his glossa. He adjusted so he was closer to me, chassis to chassis. I surprised him by flipping us again, then kissed his neck. He whimpered at the new feeling as he put his servos on my hips. I smirked as I grind against him hard, making marks against his pelvis. He blushed heavily as he moaned. I bit his neck hard, resulting in a little bit of squirming. I stroked the wheels on his shoulders, making him shudder. This continued for about 3 minutes before he finally gained the confidence to make a move.
I gasped as he held me to his berth, kissing my dermas and sucking and biting at them. I held Medix close to me as he followed my movement of grinding. A sharp gasp escape my intake and he began to kiss my neck. He trailed a servo down my smaller form. Medix stopped and stared down at me with half lidded optics.
"I knew I came to the conclusion that you admire me the most," he said. He kissed me again, immediately having our glossas dance and twirl together. We both moaned quietly, and I closed my optics in pleasure.
After we parted, Medix laid beside me, panting as much as I.
"I love you, Meds." I told him. He pressed his chassis against my back and held onto my waist, cuddling me tightly.
"I love you too."
-
Woah- 737 words
Also I'm extremely exhausted today ^^"