Knockout x Shy!Mech!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the awesome~ @Random-demon

I was laying against an energon-stained table, sighing deeply and feeling warm tears leak from my o/c (optic color) optics. I felt lonely sometimes. And no matter how many people were around me, it just didn't go away. The only way for it to leave was if Knockout was with me.
Just the thought of his lustrous finish, cherry red paint, beautiful optics, it all made me shudder and cry more. I didn't want to call for him to comfort me, that would make things suspicious. Like I would actually like him.

My thoughts were interrupted when Knockout entered the medbay, then froze when he saw me.
"Uh..." He said, "are you alright?"
I was trembling and sobbing.
He came over to me and placed his servo onto mine, then laid beside me.
He gently nuzzled my chassis and and placed a gentle kiss on my neck. I found myself smiling with tears rolling down my cheeks. He smiled back and kissed me. I kissed back, cuddling closer to the cherry red, gorgeous, lustrous mech. He held my waist as we pulled apart from the kiss.
"If you were upset, why didn't you tell me?" Knockout asked.
"I was afraid you'd find out that I like you..."
He froze.
"I... I know you like me. That's why we just kissed."
"But.. I like like you." He let out a soft chuckle and nuzzled me.
"Get some rest, my darling." I grinned at the nickname and fell asleep with him next to me.
-
This was trash
266 words haaaaa