SG! Soundwave x Reader

!! Shattered glass AU !!

Note: I don't know the personality of this Soundwave, I'm guessing he's heroic, a bit funny, and likes music. Like a knight in shining armor type.

Wandering about in the base, I saw the Decepticon leader and smiled.
"Hello, sir!" I chirped to the smiling Megatron.
"Good morning, Y/n. How have you been?"
"Good! I'm looking for-"
"-Sir Soundwave? He is in the break room." I smiled and walked off to the break room. I saw the blue mech himself pour a cup of energon coffee into a mug. He sipped it quietly as I read the mug, 'superior'. His dermas hid behind his mask but I could tell he held a happy face.
"What's up?" He said.
"Nothing much, bout you?"
"Same. Megatron told me I have some vacation time, so I'm thinking of spending the time around an energon cave." Soundwave told me while tightening his green headband. Being his best friend, I stole a sip of his coffee. He wasn't phased much.
"You don't work much, are you on your break too?" I nodded.
"I am, I didn't really know where to go. Maybe I can go with you?" Soundwave seemed excited about my plan.
"I'd love that! Go pack up and we will leave in an hour."

~

We've arrived, and now is see why he wanted to go here. It was a marble and energon cave full of shiny gems and precious rocks.
"Woahhh..." Soundwave skipped and jumped so he faced me, the back of him. He grabbed my hand and we started running.
"Sir Soundwave-" he ran faster and we made it to the other end of the cave. It was almost like a tunnel. The end held a beautiful cascading waterfall with a starry sky with northern lights painting the sky. The sky held red and purple colors that indicated that it must be nightfall. Soundwave took me to a ledge that looked like it had pillows and blankets around it. Perfect for stargazing. He laid me down and laid next to me.
"I've always wanted to take you here!" I grinned and rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my stomach. He pecked my head and looked at the stars as I did. I turned around kissed him passionately on the dermas and he smiled. He kissed back and hugged me tightly.
"Thanks for bringing me to this beautiful place, my love."
"Anything for my love, love."
-
415 words