Medix x Reader

Cuz I still can't get enough of Medix

bad screenshot cuz it was random
-
"Stop, the bridge is going to fall and hurt the people inside the car!!" Hotshot yelled.
"Well, I can't get close enough to the car with my alt mode!" Yelled Whirl.
"I can't hold the bridge much longer!" Hoist grumbled as the bridge bent down more.
Currently, we were doing some sim practice. A falling bridge with a car on top.
"I can't-... Y/n, look out!!" I gasped as the bridge fell on top of me, the simulation ending.
"Are you okay?" Whirl asked me. I was currently laying on my stomach, wincing in pain.
"If you call being crushed by a road 'okay' then yeah, I'm great..." Medix frowned and crouched down and picked me up.
"You're suffering from a fractured ankle, bruising, and energon loss. You need to be repaired right away." I nodded and glared at the students' reactions to this.
"Have fun with Medix, Y/n." Whirl said jokingly. I scoffed and winced.

~

I was in Medix's room laying on a berth.
"Thanks, Medix..." I mumbled out shyly.
"It's nothing to thank me for, I'm really only doing what I'm best at." He replies. I winced when he put pressure on my leg, then frowned.
"Stay still while I wrap a cast around your leg." I nodded and did as said. He wrapped it gently, my cheeks dusting blue every time he touched me.
"Do you have a fever?" I looked away, but felt Medix gently turn my helm so I faced him. He got close to my face, making me blush more.
"No, I just..—"
"Your fever is getting worse... you need to rest. Take time to repair yourself. Don't worry, I'll be in here." I smiled and felt myself being gently pushed back onto the berth, then heard Medix softy say 'goodnight' before I fell into recharge.

~

I woke up in the middle of the night, I heard soft snores coming from Medix, who was resting his helm on his desk, asleep on his medical books. I smiled and tried to stand up, but stumbled and fell, grabbing the table to stop my fall.
"Y/..Y/n? What time is it?" Medix asked tiredly.
"12am... I was in a lot of pain... so I woke up." Medix nodded and got up, gently wrapping an arm around my waist, one in front of me, on my shoulder. He guided me back to my berth.
"W-Wait.." I spoke up. Medix looked at me with half-lidded optics.
"Could I um... sleep a little closer to you? Just in case something happens?" He smiled and nodded, guiding me to his berth. He laid down, then made room for me. I smiled shyly and laid next to him, snuggling the sheets, then I felt something other than sheets.
Medix's face.
"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know I moved that close."
"I have no problem with your affectionate side. I've known you for quite a long time, I've grown used to it." I blushed and nodded, nuzzling him. He nuzzled back to my surprise, hugging me. I hugged back and felt him place a kiss on my dermas.
"M-Medix?"
"I know this.. may be really sudden, and probably wrong timing, but I really admire you." I blushed and pecked him.
"I can say the same." He smiled and we cuddled until we fell into recharge.
-
570 words