Perceptor x Reader

I was sleep texting my boyfriend apparently...
"Call Starscream"

Perceptor laid on on his berth sadly as he offlined his blue optics and sighed

Perceptor laid on on his berth sadly as he offlined his blue optics and sighed. A golden glow had lit the room from the sun outside. He felt horrible lately. All of his calculations had failed him numerous times, everyone depended on him to get every calculation correct, but he couldn't. He doesn't know why or what has happened to his inspiring sciences, he just felt broken. He couldn't do anything. It has affected him so much that he doesn't leave his room. He doesn't eat with the other Autobots, he doesn't socialize, he just lays on his berth wondering why this has fallen upon him of all scientists. Many have tried to get the red bot talking, but he only grumbled and turns away from them. Probably to hide his wet face, stained with tears. He has fallen into a depression only he knows about.
But there was one day he finally spoke.

"Perceptor... please, talk to me!" I begged. I had closed the door of his room so he could trust me more. He grumbled and turned away and I only went to the side of his berth where I saw his teary expression. "...are you okay? You need to talk to me!" Perceptor sighed and shuddered as he began to sob.
"I'm sorry I've failed the Autobots..." his voice, cracking and quiet like he hasn't spoken in years, echoed softly in his room.
"Failed us? You haven't failed us. You are our scientist! We need you..." He sniffles and dared to look into my pleading optics. He sat up and changed his appearance. He had created a holoform for himself after many fails, but he had done it. His red hair was a bit spiked and a pair of science goggles rested on his head. He wore a lab coat that had mysterious stains on the white fabric. His face was red from crying and he wiped his blue eyes. He inched down to make himself appear smaller.
"Please..."
"It is unreasonable of you to keep begging."
"But we need you. Please, Ratchet may be the medic, but we need someone to create awesome medicine for the doc." Perceptor sighed and sat up. He looked at me with half lidded eyes.
"Ratchet can make the medicine. Every time I try to do something I fail."
"Of course you do! Science involves tons of trials and errors. Did you forget this?" Perceptor leaned back on his pillows and I sat next to him.
"Negative."
"You did, didn't you?" He pouted and pulled me close to him.
"How can they count on me if I have failed-"
"Made a mistake."
"Made a mistake with calculating important ideas?"
I frowned and changed to my own holoform and cuddled the sad guy beside me.
"We don't count on you for being correct, we count on you for getting it done. Does Ratchet save everyone he takes in? No, he doesn't. But he tries his best to get the job done."
Perceptor felt warmth inside him as he kissed the top of my head.
"Thank you for reminding me of what's important." I nodded as I kissed his soft plump lips. He kissed back after a few seconds of shock and he held my waist. He deepened the kiss my pulling me closer so I was more on him. He pulled back and soft breaths exited his mouth.
"I had a feeling you had felt that way, but I didn't want to be so sure..." I kissed him again and we kept the kiss like it was the last thing on Earth. He tangled his fingers into my hair and held me to the large berth as we slowly parted.
"I love you too." I replied. He felt happiness bubble up inside as a large smile replaced his once sorrowful face.
"Come on, let's go see what your mistake is."

-
657 words :)