TFP Bumblebee x Groudon!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Edit by me
This is unique. And different. Let's see how bad I mess up the Pokémon!
I can already tell you how bad I messed up; I thought a groudon was the thing from Zelda. That's a Goron. I totally know my fandoms. Also this is technically my first Pokémon fanfic...(?).... uh enjoy um....
Anyway! Requested by the awesomely awesome ~ LamemGunar

My red scales (scales?) shifted as I waved my spiked tail back and forth. I've been with these so called "Autobots" for two years, and I only like one of them. Bumblebee, he calls himself. I felt a tinge in one of my spikes that he was one to trust. I've been feeling quite upset lately, and the only thing that kept me happy was to use earthquake. The base shook and I could nearly feel the hot tension from outside of my room. Bots yelling in surprise as their feet suddenly lifted from under them as they fell onto their bottoms.
"Y/n!" I heard Ratchet angrily yell. I hid under my bed and hoped he didn't see me. He did. Before Ratchet could tear me to shreds, I used mud shot on him. It wasn't effective. He just wiped the mud off of him and then I was torn from the medic's arms. I saw Bumblebee. He buzzed at Ratchet, and sounded for once angry. I could understand every word Bee said.
"Don't mess with my Groudon!" He yelled, but Ratchet only left us.
"Are you okay?" He asked. I chirped in response and he held me carefully. I leaned into his touch and smiled.
"I'm sorry about him. What made you upset?" Bee, knowing about my habit of making earthquakes when upset, asked and held me closer so he was cuddling me. I pointed to my toy. It was a dog toy, but it was torn to shreds. Whoops. Bee picked up the toy and and threw it out. He gave me a new one. Of him.
"Groudon?" I questioned.
"If you want to play if I'm busy, you can play with this plushie of me!" He explained with cute buzzes.
"Groudon!!!~" I cheered and hugged Bee. He hugged back and we snuggled on my bed, which was the size of a normal bot bed.
"I love you, Y/n... and won't let anyone hurt you."
"Groudooooon....<3"

-
What the hay?
Huh?
Did I get something correct?
Did I mess up?
Um...m
Yeah uh... anyway, 408 words....