Shade#242 (S12): Freezeframe

CUT TO: RIVERDALE, 5 STAR HOTEL

INT. FREEZEFRAME'S HOTEL ROOM - NIGHT

FREEZEFRAME ARRIVES AT HIS HOME AND USES THE VISOR TO ENTER THE VISOR DIMENSION.

CUT TO: VISOR DIMENSION

INT. VISOR DIMENSION - NIGHT

ARRIVING IN THE VISOR DIMENSION, FREEZEFRAME IS STUNNED TO SEE THAT ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT HE ABDUCTED HAVE BEEN WHISKED AWAY INCLUDING SHADE.

[Freezeframe]

What is this? He can escape this place. But if he can escape then he can surely come back.

FREEZEFRAME GOES BACK TO HIS HOUSE AND TAKES OFF HIS VISOR.

[Freezeframe]

I have to advance the time frame! Marin, I need her now. I can't allow Shade to stop me!

FREEZEFRAME'S EYES SUDDENLY BEGIN TO WEAKEN AND HE GRABS HIS HEAD.

[Freezeframe]

The headaches! The intensity is increasing. If I keep using the visor, I'll go blind! I just need it for a little longer and some rest might do me some good.

FREEZEFRAME GOES INTO HIS KITCHEN, GETS SOME HEADACHE MEDICINE, AND TAKES IT WITH WATER. FREEZEFRAME THEN GOES TO BED.

CUT TO: MIDTOWN DISTRICT, CANTRELL GALLERY

INT. ART GALLERY - NIGHT

SHADE ARRIVES AT THE CANTRELL ART GALLERY AND FINDS THE PHOTOGRAPH OF ASTERIO.

[Shade]

(To himself)

Asterio Da Pra. So that's who you are. I don't know who that is but at least I have a name.

SHADE YAWNS AND LOOKS AT HIS PHONE. SEEING HOW LATE IT IS, SHADE OPENS A PORTAL AND RETURNS HOME. IN HIS ROOM, SHADE POWERS DOWN OUT OF HIS SHADOW SUIT AND BLEEDS FROM HIS NOSE A LITTLE BIT. SHADE USES A TOWEL TO WIPE HIS NOSE THEN LAYS DOWN IN HIS BED.

CUT TO: THE NEXT DAY, PRISON

INT. PRISON - AFTERNOON

AN INMATE WALKS INTO DR. VISON'S OFFICE AND LAYS DOWN ON THE FUTON.

[Dr. Vinson]

Good afternoon.

[Inmate]

Same to you.

[Dr. Vinson]

How are you doing?

[Inmate]

I'm still reading, still playing chess.

[Dr. Vinson]

How involved are you with the developments of the prison?

[Inmate]

Well, I felt if anyone really knew what was going on around here that it would be you, doc.

[Dr. Vinson]

No, they don't consider it in my payment bracket to know what goes on around here.

[Inmate]

Why? Did something happen?

[Dr. Vinson]

Yes. It seems that another one of my patients was targeted last night.

[Inmate]

Poor son of a bitch, excuse my language. It's a rough cruel world behind these walls. Will he be okay?

[Dr. Vinson]